AKC Registered Doberman Pups FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Both the mother and father of these puppies are Pedigree, Champion Bred, AKC registered Doberman's. The puppies will also be AKC registered. They've had their 1st set of shots, tails cut, dew claws removed and just generally checked by a Vet. All puppies were deemed A OK, no deformities, no other medical issues etc...

There are 3 Female and 4 Male Puppies available. All are black and tan in color.
They will be ready to go in 2-3 weeks from today (5/21). They are located in East Stroudsburg, PA. I have a folder of random pics, email me and I will send them right over! nick@backyardturbo.com

Thanks for looking!

pups.jpg

Price - $500 firm!

Last edited:
great price, if I can come up with an extra 500 bucks I'll probably want a female.... don't hold it for me though, I'm gonna have a hard time spending money if I don't have a job.

Im selling them for a friend, the red in the pic is actually mine. His dog is the mother, incredibly sweet dog! All the pups look excellent, I go over and check them out weekly!

Lemme know man :)

They are not spayed or neutered. The ears we left alone too.

Back