Akon tosses fan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Akon "pretend raped" a girl on stage in Africa. Turns out it was the daughter of the minister. He's not allowed back.

Akon is a fucking primate.

Akon "pretend raped" a girl on stage in Africa. Turns out it was the daughter of the minister. He's not allowed back.

Akon is a fucking primate.
verizon canceled his sponsorship because of that to.

akon IS a "konvict" to so you know he's gangster.

dude, you wear women's thong
how are you calling anything "bitch music"
i said "i have worn them" not i'm currently wearing them. ^_^

you can't tell me that you haven't done anything that might be considered "untraditional" to make a girl happy.

Doesn't surprise me at all. He's always been a complete moron, before and after he went to prison. Only now hes a complete moron who makes millions. Funny how that works out.

Doesn't surprise me at all. He's always been a complete moron, before and after he went to prison. Only now hes a complete moron who makes millions. Funny how that works out.

You obviously dont believe in the "criminal rehabilitation" systems employeed in this country.

People like Akon and 50 Cent are proof that the American correctional system works.

/sarcasm

i should go cap some homie, go to jail, get rehabilitated, and then sell millions singing about it :)

Back