1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alarm Sensors hood/door? Where to buy seperate?

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by Josh95civic, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Josh95civic

Josh95civic Junior Member

I need to buy a 2 doors sensors, a hood sensor and a trunk sensor.
    I have had 4 Car audio systems lifted from me. its time i upgrade my alarms.

I know i will have to use diodes or something to hook these up to my input wire to the alarm unit but i need to. also a backup batter. can someone help me with ideas/instructions?

right now they open my door hold the door sensor down(this disables the voltage sensor) then pop the hood and disconnect the battery. or so thats what i think.

so please H-T help me. dont flame about a search i searched door trigger/sensor alarm sensor... blah blah....

Thank u ahead of time.

2. Gen2Teg

Gen2Teg Senior Member

make your shock sensor more sensative, get a prox. sensor, backup battery, and just add a hood pin. Most good alarms come with a hood pin, what kind do you have?

3. Josh95civic

Josh95civic Junior Member

I want to get all that but where can i buy them indivdually and good quality? i got my alarm from Commando. i jsut need to know where to buy these parts so i can hook them up....

Thanks man!

4. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

go to any shop they will sell them to you for like 4 bucks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted