Alaskan HotRod

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klyph

Dismember
VIP
WTF?
AlaskanHotRod1.jpg

AlaskanHotRod2.jpg

AlaskanHotRo3.jpg

we now know greasers have adapted to the cold.

if that were a greasers car it wouldnt be painted blue.. it would be flat black or primer red or something along those lines

on another note, i'd love to drive that..

450 horse open sleigh, dashing....err...zipping thru the snow...ov'er the hills we go... evilily laughing all the way.....

Conversion kit !

Imagine that conversion on a Campagna T-Rex :)

talk about death trap. better not hit a rut/rock/stump/log in that thing... one small error and your sled-from-hell is done.

not nny mor that one of the new fuel injected two stroke that will do well in to the tripple digits from the factory

God I hope you are joking. It is obviously a Blown Chevy SB w/ dual quads. So no, it isn't a 2 stroke. nor is it fuel injected.

nor would that really have anything to do with hitting something or not...

Thats a REALLY OLD SBC, with a SCHOOLBUS blower on it! That aint no off the shelf Weiand.. Thats off of an OLD OLD OLD (Cant remember the manufacturer of the bus) School bus.

not nny mor that one of the new fuel injected two stroke that will do well in to the tripple digits from the factory
not any more than one of the new fuel injected two stroke....

I get what you're saying. I just had to translate your |337 speak.

sorry i had been drinking and i think my fingers were fat or lost. What i was saying was it wouldnt be any diffrent wrecking that or your sled at 125+ you might actually be safer in the t bucket i go up to northern MI every year snowmobiling and we will do 70-90 on the trails that are not much wider than the sled yes that is thru the treees and it would more tan likely kill us if we crash. but hey its fun and legal

Back