Alcohol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anything bottom shelf. Most of the shit we drink has a moonshine aftertaste. We're usually poor when the second weekend of the month comes around. (Get paid bi-weekly.) The first weekend...a top shelf liquor! wooo woooooooo!

beer - shinor bock, corona, almost anything sitting there

mixed drinks - havent had many, but margarita's are good, (if you stick a lot more alky in them then they should have)

shots -some shit my uncle calls a brain.

Beer: Sam Adams (Oktoberfest, Light, Lager)
Bud LIght for the bars
Killians Red
Long Trail
Liquor: Black Haus and Cran
Stolle Raspberry and sprite
Shots: Goldschlager :)
Lemon Drops (Absolute Citron)

Cement Mixer Anyone? :)

I'll buy you the cement mixer if you drink it. :ph34r:

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Dec 18 2003, 04:38 PM
I'll buy you the cement mixer if you drink it. :ph34r:

ive had em before ... didnt do shit to me

anyone up for an LA freeway???

LA freeway = take the mat that the shots and stuff are poured on all night and empty it into a glass.... odly enough it always tastes like oranges <_<

rockstar+smirnoff vodka

wtf is rockstar?

Cement Mixer Anyone?

ahh i miss those. Dennis, bring it :) I'll never forget the time i got bill with it... i think it was bill... maybe it was someone else.. i forget... lol funniest shit ever. The trick is to swallow the lime juice wihtout letting the other guy se you, that way you don't curtle :D

Me:

Beers: bud light, miller lite, MGD, low life, etc...

shots: Black Sambucca and Goldschlager owns! go have 2 of them tonight. i got $5 that says you puke.
redheaded sluts are good, soco + lime, chocolate tie, vodka, rum, wishkey, etc...

classy drinks: Bombay saphire martini, up dry w/ a twist, cabernet savignon (sp?), cosmopolitans for the ladies, esspresso martinis for desert and a cordial in a snifter

regular mixers-
grey goose + cran, splash soda (soda = trick to getting fucked up :) )
soco + cran
JD + coke
CC + ginger / Crown + ginger

Beer: Milwaukees best light(i could've bought them by now) If i have cash Miller light, New Glarus spotted cow-awesome
Mixed: vodka gimlet, Crown&coke, red bull& vodka, tequilla sunrise
Shots: jack dropped into redbull (try it) jager.

Beer: Bud light, Bud, Sam Adams, some polish beer i can remember the name of.
Shots: jager, captain, anyone ever have a shot of grain? I never will again
Mixed drinks: capt and coke

hmm....
beer: corona, killian, bud ice
shots: bacardi superior, and jager
mix: jager and red bull, vodka and red bull, crown and pucker sour apple and sprite

Beer > Killians, New Castle, Bud Light, Black and Tan(Guinness and Beck, of course) OCCASIONALLY a straight Guinness
Drink > Cap N Coke, Long Island, Whiskey Sour
Shots > Mind Eraser, Lemon Drop

Beer- me no likey, taste like piss .
I'm a sucker for Parrot Bay and V8 splash, Screwdrivers are good, but only if you use the good vodka (Absolute or better) none of that noname crap in the plastic bottle. A good glass of pinot noir is relaxing as well.

Back