Aleaf Or Tunercrazed?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think your just pissed and half of the things you said in here cant be true if you ever meant anything you said in the past, like if she is so beautiful to you at one time how can she be ugly now, and if she was a true whore she would have slept with you. just my 2 cents, i couldnt call some one fine one week then the next swear there ugly
Hey, some guys don't even have enough game to bang a whore... Haha jk.

I just cant help but get the feeling that we'll be losing a regular memebr over all this.

(Im now taking bets on which one of the two is leaving.)

hopefully both.. shit is ridiculous..

this is Hondaswap.. not Dramaswap .. keep that shit in between you 2 and not us..

life comes at you fast, for everything else use toilet paper.

grater.jpg

Seems appropriate for this situation.

i think your just pissed and half of the things you said in here cant be true if you ever meant anything you said in the past, like if she is so beautiful to you at one time how can she be ugly now, and if she was a true whore she would have slept with you. just my 2 cents, i couldnt call some one fine one week then the next swear there ugly

This is something I asked myself as well, the only answer I could come up with is that her personality was so repulsive that it eventually shown through to me physically. Kenny you should really re-evaluate your situation with her especially, I don't think you'd be so quick to defend her if you knew all the shit she says about you. With that I want to say I couldn't give a fuck what any of you think. I wont be a puppet dancing for your entertainment so never again will you hear from me.

damn, shouldve put my money on tuner.
and eg6. i intended it to come out that way. adds to it i think.lol.

either way, you both were expecting too much.
get over it, move on.

seriously dude, we don't really care, nor want you to leave...

go throw a 2x4 and post in the morning :)

Did They Get Him A Car Bed For Christmass? Or A Cb? So He Can Talk To Other Car Beds?

Holy Crap.

Rofl!!!!

Also, Aleaf you moved without even knowing you'd be able to get a job down there?

And how can you move someone in with you if you live with your parents? IMO, that would be awkward...even if you're paying rent.

Last edited:
This is something I asked myself as well, the only answer I could come up with is that her personality was so repulsive that it eventually shown through to me physically. Kenny you should really re-evaluate your situation with her especially, I don't think you'd be so quick to defend her if you knew all the shit she says about you. With that I want to say I couldn't give a fuck what any of you think. I wont be a puppet dancing for your entertainment so never again will you hear from me.
look it wasent a slam on you and it wasent defending her either, im just saying that to me if someone is physically pretty then there not gona change just because we dont get along. i look at it like this im grown i feel that any real man can take others opinions and not get hurt by them and pick right back up where they was before so dont get upset with mine or other ppls opinions its not the end of the world were not gona flame you for it or anything.im 100% fine with everything i have said to 100% of all of hondswap members im not worried what ppl say about me because i know whats the truth and 99% of the time i have the proof to back it up lol, but i can see where if some one is ugly on th inside they might get that way on the outside so i kinda see where your coming from. i guess the bottom line is relax trow something its hondaswap who really cares lol ,dont take this stupid thread to heart

Last edited:
Bottom line, shit went south between the two of you. There is no reason to talk shit (both of you). Just move on already.

in for round 2 between 2x4 thrower and 50 yr old man taint..
bwahaha damn i didnt think it would escalate into this..but hey keep the slams coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back