Alice in Wonderland

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
Saw it last night, at the IMAX 3D theater near here.

Awesome movie sequel let me tell you. The 3D was much better than Avatar also.

Can't wait to go see shrek 4 :)

I thought the opposite actually, on both counts. I liked it alright, but not as much as I thought I would, and I didn't think the 3D was that great actually. For some reason it annoyed me whereas on Avatar I liked it...

imax was 7 bucks. comfy as fuck seats too.

I've heard lots of reports of let-downs, that it wasn't as dark as people were expecting. Doesn't bother me, but hopefully the reports don't detract from the movie when I see it.

i did a report on Lewis Carroll for an english class in high school .. straight acid head

I've heard lots of reports of let-downs, that it wasn't as dark as people were expecting. Doesn't bother me, but hopefully the reports don't detract from the movie when I see it.

Well it is a PG Disney flick. What are people expecting from it?

Well it is a PG Disney flick. What are people expecting from it?

Blood and guts with hookers sprinkled in to spice it up. Oh and mountains of blow.

Although I think I am going to take the old lady to see it this weekend. She really wants to see it. I am not huge on Burton's films though.

I'm planning on going tomorrow to the IMAX theatre, though either Percocet or just "Robotrippin".

Had nothing else better to do and had a few free movie passes lying around and saw it with a few friends. Not terribly impressed, and to be honest the movie didn't get my attention at all. The CGI was good, but catering to the almost-PG-but-not-quite-PG13 crowd leaves adults bored and younger kids scared to death.

Not a fan of Burton or Depp.

Back