Alien Vs Predator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I was disappointed. The movie was only 80 minutes. Too short for $7.25

The ending wasn't logical since the Predators could use their xray/thermal vision all the time, but they didn't look at their dead comrad.

The movie is much more suited for rental than being in a theater. I wouldn't waste my money on it again.

Any other takes on it? Granted, the movie was fairly fluid and had some good special effects, but that was about it. No real in depth story.

i watched, and it was only 3.50 for me :p

i liked it, just cuz the predator is fucking badass. but, ur right...there was really nothing to it. and like, how that chick with no coat on...if i was in antarctica without a coat...i'd be cold, or at least have some nipple hard ons. yea, and the ending sucked too...why does there always have to be a sequel. let it end.

The beginning started off real sllooooooww, but then the end helped explain how Alien came about.

I dont think there will be a sequel, this movie was sort of a prequel to the Alien movies. The end saved it IMO. The PG-13 rating KILLED the movie too, not enough gore at all, i was disappointed in that.

I liked it.

As for the ending, I would have liked to see an alternate ending. The Alien part of the ending was cool. I would have liked the ship of Predators to pick up the girl and pimp her out in full gear. Then drop her off back in the city to beat up bad guys or something. Turn her into a superhero with armor and weapons........

poor baby.

saw it for free. liked it. kinda neat how the predator and that chick worked together to fight that big mother at the end.

a friend i went with read some comic books on predator. supposedly later on the chick fights with the predators in space. i don't know the details really, tho.

It pretty much sucked, but I wasn't expecting anything. The movie was interesting in the beginning till the Aliens and Predators showed up. The outfitting of the girl was hokey (with the spear and shield), the plot was full of more holes and logical nonsense than any movie I've seen in ages, and the ending sucked.

Went in with the brain in neutral with no expectations, wasn't really disappointed.

Same here... Didn't go in trying to analyse the heck out of it, and had a good time. I really couldn't find any problems with it either.

As for the first post asking about the alien, they did know about the alien inside the dead predator. Seeing as the Predators-in-training screwed up and killed the all the aliens including the queen, they needed a fresh supply. :)

I thought it was decent IMO. The fight scenes were definitely cool and it was worth seeing int he theatre I thought.

Back