Aliens and nukes...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've seen this story on DrudgeReport. Very interesting.

DISCLAIMER: I've quoted the most reliable source I personally believe exists on the subject of aliens. None of the below quotes are my opinion and I am not trying to start a war or a debate, but since nobody else has posted anything in reply ...

Luke chapter 17:26 (Jesus speaking on signs of the beginning of the end, Noe = Noah in 1776 old English)

26And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Genesis 6:1-4 (When Noah was alive, and the main reason God sent the flood to wipe out earths early population. Also, angels are always referred to as sons of God in the Bible's old testament books. See Job 1)

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Daniel 2 (interpreting Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the statues of the kingdoms which will come after him. This is the description of the final kingdom)

43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

http://www.stevequayle.com -> Good info on Giants, Nephilim, Aliens, Etc.

Last edited:
So angels are Aliens? Or giants are aliens? I am rather confused by the quotes you posted....

So angels are Aliens? Or giants are aliens? I am rather confused by the quotes you posted....

@ Drake.

Ill clarify.

Fallen Angels can manifest themselves as whatever they want. Their offspring were mutated versions of human beings, aka giants. This is Gods reason for sending the flood to destroy the earths population in the book of Genesis.

Through our media and theories of evolution, humanity is open to the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It makes sense for fallen angels to manifest themselves as things we are willing to accept... their goal is to deceive us and to hide God's truth (according the the Bible).

Last edited:
wJwWe.gif

Hot damn those are some very excellent points in the fact sheet.

And thank you for the clarification Cashizslick.

"they won't know any of our religions, but they'll know Pi is irrational"

Best line in the whole thing lol

E’s factbook.... where can i dl the entire thing?

2.7 trillion digits. Get to memorizing kids. And remember; Dont fuck it up for us

They won't know what our numbers are. Writing out pi in numerical digits will be useless.

Better to use a geometric representation IMO.

OK, sure we can "teach" them things, but what if they one-up us? Maybe instead of a right triangle they're doing shit with dodecahedrons. I only know that word from a movie in the 5th grade :D

The idea is to convince them that we are sentient and act with thought and reason rather than instinct.

OK, sure we can "teach" them things, but what if they one-up us? Maybe instead of a right triangle they're doing shit with dodecahedrons. I only know that word from a movie in the 5th grade :D

then you really only have 2 options...

you can pop the trunk and wow them with your 6000w dodecasub
IMG_3686.GIF

or you can embrace your inner geek and bust out the Dungeons and Dragons dice...
02516.jpg.jpg

see their Dodecahedron by rolling your D12
02698.jpg.jpg

and raise them with a Icosagon and roll your D20 their way...
02019.jpg.jpg

let them know you're no punk bitch :D

E, you are the biggest fucking nerd I know. and therefore you are entertaining and deserve any and all rep bestowed upon you.

(attempted rep but got the following error: "you must spread rep to those who are ultimately unworthy, just so that you may cascade the worthy with thoughts of meaningless internet appreciation")

Back