ALIENS ARE HERE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's what's amazing to me too... Some times, I'll lay out under the stars and just think. I kind of reach this meditation trance level and it's like I'm able to comprehend just how incomprehensibly vast the universe is. It's weird. But yeah, the universe is crazy to think about.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 12 2004, 12:47 PM
Some times, I'll lay out under the stars and just think. I kind of reach this meditation trance level and it's like I'm able to comprehend just how incomprehensibly vast the universe is. It's weird.

You've got to stop laying next to your exhaust with the car running. :D

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 12 2004, 12:54 PM-->
@May 12 2004, 07:41 AM
Looks like one big thing with multiple lights on it to me.

aliens.jpg

Like that! See it's heading away from the camera! Those are the thrusters in the back! It's a battle cruiser! We'll soon be under attack!

Is mexico THAT bad that even the mexican ufo aliens are crossing illegally into the united states?

Originally posted by DarkHand@May 12 2004, 12:54 PM

aliens.jpg

Like that! See it's heading away from the camera! Those are the thrusters in the back! It's a battle cruiser! We'll soon be under attack!

It's obvious that pic is real... I mean put the two together... Mexican air space... Altezza tail lights... Shit Tony, I bet that's the taco bender that stole your radio!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 12 2004, 03:03 PM-->
@May 12 2004, 12:54 PM

aliens.jpg

Like that!  See it's heading away from the camera!  Those are the thrusters in the back!  It's a battle cruiser!  We'll soon be under attack!

It's obvious that pic is real... I mean put the two together... Mexican air space... Altezza tail lights... Shit Tony, I bet that's the taco bender that stole your radio!

EHHHHH HOLMES !!!

TAKE A HEET OF DEES HERE SHERM STEEK AND JOO CAN FLY WITH ME ESSE !!!!!

WE-GO-TO-DE-MOON IN MY 1991 ACUURA EENTRGRA LOWRIDOR WITH DEES SHEET !!!

im currently working on obtaining some explosives or other plastic explosive. going to wire it up under my dashboard in my car, create a remote control, and then the next time a mexican breaks into my car, im going to personally be the first person in the world who sends a mexican into space. in about a jillion little pieces.

THAT'S ONE SMALL BORDER CROSSING STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP OVER THE FENCE FOR MANKIND

lmfao at loco

the funniest thing to me is that the mexicans have an air force :ph34r:

I think if United States Air force would of spot these aliens they would probably had shoot these things down. Then a war comes(aliens vs. mankind). And no one knows what is going on becuase of USA maintaing it a Top Secret. <_<

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@May 12 2004, 03:38 PM
Then a war comes(aliens vs. mankind). And no one knows what is going on becuase of USA maintaing it a Top Secret. <_<

I think disintegrated buildings and glowing dead aliens would make it hard to keep an alien war secret for long. :)

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 12 2004, 04:33 PM
That's just a drawing those pilots made while they were high on peyote.

That's actually a drawnig I made while h... er,

..That's actually a drawing I made. :D

One has to wonder who they are, and what they want. They're probably not here for the tacos. Who knows.

The crops circles are probably just Alien bong hits.

You guys can bet your asses that as the ufo's crossed over mexican territory,
paco, juan and jose jumped up in the air and hitched a ride hoping it would fly over america.....

Originally posted by DarkHand@May 12 2004, 12:54 PM
aliens.jpg

Actually that wouldn't suprise me... the film was taken with infrared cameras. An optical cloaking would prevent you from seeing the spacecraft, but the infrared heat of thrusters would come through clean.

Using Bose-Einstein condensates to slow and bend light, scientists have been able to make an object "cloak". Unfortunately this takes lots of power and can only render an object about the size of a pack of cigarettes invisible.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@May 13 2004, 12:03 AM

Using Bose-Einstein condensates to slow and bend light, scientists have been able to make an object "cloak". Unfortunately this takes lots of power and can only render an object about the size of a pack of cigarettes invisible.

can you elaborate further?

maybe link to a scientific website?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+May 13 2004, 12:05 AM-->
@May 13 2004, 12:03 AM

can you elaborate further?

maybe link to a scientific website?

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/release..._background.htm

"In February 1999, a team of researchers from Harvard University led by Lene Vestergaard Hau used the BEC to slow light—which normally travels at 186,000 miles per second—to just 38 miles per hour by shining a laser light through the condensate. In 2001, Hau's team announced that it had briefly brought a light beam to a complete stop."

Right now I'm looking for the site with the setup that does the magic, I'll post it when I find it.

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@May 12 2004, 04:38 PM
I think if United States Air force would of spot these aliens they would probably had shoot these things down. Then a war comes(aliens vs. mankind). And no one knows what is going on becuase of USA maintaing it a Top Secret. <_<

United states air force has reported stuff like these, so has commercial airplanes, but none have had photos like this. there is one story, during around the gulf war or cold war, a ufo was circling a fighter that was trying to follow it. there was also a clip takin from the hubblespace telescope i think(or a satellite) that shows something that looks like a ufo approaching earth, but then darts away and you see something that looks like a missle after it that came from earth.

Back