ALIENS ARE HERE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by micah@May 12 2004, 04:33 PM
lmfao at loco

the funniest thing to me is that the mexicans have an air force :ph34r:

word, I would think the "Mexican Air Force" would be the time spent in the air jumping from the wall down into the U.S.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@May 13 2004, 12:03 AM

Actually that wouldn't suprise me... the film was taken with infrared cameras. An optical cloaking would prevent you from seeing the spacecraft, but the infrared heat of thrusters would come through clean.

Erm... I highly doubt that they come all the way over here on engines *burning* a fuel. How come you never see "thrusters?" How come you never hear them? How come they don't leave smoke? Buring a fuel for propulsion is so 19th century...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 13 2004, 07:39 AM-->
@May 13 2004, 12:03 AM

Actually that wouldn't suprise me... the film was taken with infrared cameras. An optical cloaking would prevent you from seeing the spacecraft, but the infrared heat of thrusters would come through clean.

Erm... I highly doubt that they come all the way over here on engines *burning* a fuel. How come you never see "thrusters?" How come you never hear them? How come they don't leave smoke? Buring a fuel for propulsion is so 19th century...

All engines producing thrust need some sort of fuel, no matter if it's a 20th century rocket or a matter/antimatter type engine. Yes, antimatter engines are possible, Fermilabs produces antimatter today. The problem for us is that with current technology, it will take us 200,000 uears to manufacture 1 milligram of usable antimatter. There are already theories and designs on how an antimatter engine will work, and the approximate speed for one of these is 99.4% lightspeed. We have built ion drives as well, but they don't work in an atmosphere and take forever to get up to speed.

Anyway, I'd take a guess that heat would be a byproduct of almost any type of reaction used for propulsion.

Ion Drives: http://nmp.jpl.nasa.gov/ds1/tech/ionpropfaq.html

Antimatter drive theories: http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/213.web.stuff/...beamedcore.html

Fox News showed the video last night, some people in DC think it's just a matter of time now before our government "spills the beans"

Originally posted by K2e2vin+May 13 2004, 01:21 AM-->
hondamidnighter
@May 12 2004, 04:38 PM
I think if United States Air force would of spot these aliens they would probably had shoot these things down. Then a war comes(aliens vs. mankind). And no one knows what is going on becuase of USA maintaing it a Top Secret. <_<

United states air force has reported stuff like these, so has commercial airplanes, but none have had photos like this. there is one story, during around the gulf war or cold war, a ufo was circling a fighter that was trying to follow it. there was also a clip takin from the hubblespace telescope i think(or a satellite) that shows something that looks like a ufo approaching earth, but then darts away and you see something that looks like a missle after it that came from earth.

thats some freaky shyt...

its completely ignorent to think there is no other life out there....

no no no.

all those lights were, were top secret military aircraft.

if aliens do exist, or rather did visit earth in the past 1000 years dont you think we woulda known about it?

think about it.

if you had enough smarts to fly through space from you planet to earth, dont you think you would make your presence known on earth?

for instance, when American first visited the moon, and then mars 30 some odd years later, did we leave any signs of our visit?

as far as i can recall, an American flag was left on the moon, and a whole bunch of technical robotic shit was left on mars.

Therefore, we can half-assed conclude that if intelligent life DID indeed visit earth....

they woulda made their presence known to the entire population somehow.

do you really think that some alien is going to travel 99 billion light years just to fucking knock on the white house door and drink tea with Bush?

no, the would most likely land in a populated area, and send out a search party.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 13 2004, 02:36 PM
if you had enough smarts to fly through space from you planet to earth, dont you think you would make your presence known on earth?

What if they're just observing us? Maybe they don't want to disturb our 'fragile ecosystem' or meddle in the 'delicate social structure of the local apes'

Ever wonder how humanity can all of a sudden invent a car in 1890's, then all of a sudden be flying a plane in 1903, and land on the moon in the 60's.......

While we still can't get that damn clock on the VCR to stop flashing!!!

hrmmmmm

yeah, we had to have had some help from somewhere....

i dont believe the US actually landed on the moon, theres a whole bunch of evidence that proves its a hoax.

btw; i think aliens have made their presences known; theres the influence on the mayans and egyptians; who say they got thier math from the sky(think about it)...theres that huge picture thing of some animals and bugs that was made long ass while ago and can only be seen from the sky. as for aliens wanting to make their presences known, i read somewhere they are more interested in our reproduction system. I dont know about you but if you were wanted to "experiment" with someone's reproduction system, would you let them know?

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 13 2004, 10:31 PM
i dont believe the US actually landed on the moon, theres a whole bunch of evidence that proves its a hoax.

we def. landed on the moon....but people suspect that we didnt when we first said we did to show russians our cocks were bigger.

Mexican authorities are calling it Ball Lightning.

6 meticulously placed Ball lightings that only show up on Infrared, and not to the naked eye.

Look it up on CNN right now.

Just an update.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@May 17 2004, 03:37 PM
Mexican authorities are calling it Ball Lightning.

6 meticulously placed Ball lightings that only show up on Infrared, and not to the naked eye.

Look it up on CNN right now.

Just an update.

-> Steve

I'd like to believe that, but ball lightning is RARE. Having six of them in a perfect pattern is damn near unheard of.

Also, Ball lightning isn't an infra-red phenomenon. These lights weren't seen with the naked eye.

-> Steve

there has been a book i read also... called Bible Code II. it describes the concept that God maybe an alien... think of something like that...

maybe He's just 'checking up on us' hehe...

i dunno... i don't doubt the existence of extra terrestiral beings... i also don't doubt that things like this are encoded in the bible for us to figure out... we just might not have the right tools...

they may fear us... they may loathe us... we will have no idea until the day there is ever contact...

but... i learned never to trust a mexican. :p
however... if they're now considering that Ball Lightning... that's a load of shit... i haven't seen ball lightning with my own eyes... however, it's visible.. there's one man who can make it (on a small small scale) and it's a burst of light... that can either be constant or not... and moves around. i'm sure you'd be able to see that.... so... looks like more shit

Back