alignment?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

shfaster

yo sup. so i got this 94 civic ex with a b16a up in it. is pimp. anyway, so when i hit the gas by the time i'm in second, the car is two lanes over. it's crazy to drive. most of the time it wants to pull to the right when im gasing it, but i try to keep it under control by janking the steering wheel the other way. i got 3 aftermarket wheels on their, and 1 steelie. the wheels are 16 inch. oz's. so anyway, is it my alignment thats fucked up or what. i wanna get new tires and suspension, but im broke so what should i do in the meantime. i think my tie rods might be fucked too, or maybe my balljoints. so much stuff that good be messed up. what should i look for. thanks

pretty much, i found some stuff. i was reading that it could be bad ball joints, and bad tie rods. i posted to quick cuz i didn't think anyone would have the same prob. i do.

Well, do you think it might have something to do with the one 13" steelie, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back