• I like bewbs

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Who was it?

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I'm a flaming douchebag, please - rep me to hell

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this thread is gonna do is get you more negative rep.... you'll be worse than 91accordwithwork soon

i could give 2 shits about this thread at all. hell i dont even know why im posting this. oh wait!! now i know why, its because im on a Honda site and i dont own a Honda. get a life kid and go watch Hannah Montana or something. better yet, go do your homework.

:bdn:

i could give 2 shits about this thread at all. hell i dont even know why im posting this. oh wait!! now i know why, its because im on a Honda site and i dont own a Honda. get a life kid and go watch Hannah Montana or something. better yet, go do your homework.

:bdn:
rolf + rep for the nike shoe

Alright, I said that the wing on _______'s blows.. I meant that it sorta makes the car fail, He gave me negitive rep saying that my mother blows, Do you think that was alittle innapropriate?

Tips:
Im 12. :( :mellow:

by the way, if you can't take the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. Is comment was actually quite hilarious. Yours was just misplaced and it shows your lack of maturity. Also, your homeschooling sucks. Learn how to spell.

These damn smart ass kids need to learn some respect! And just remember these kids will be running this country someday. Look what we have to look forward to. I cant wait!!!!!

That would be "I like bewbs"

Wow, I feel reeeeaally out of place here. :mellow: :( :huh:
That's just cuz we are not a homo. One of these things is not like the other... You are that one thing.
Also. Projekt Rev Si, go Plunge your rectum with a dildo. ;) See if you can find some knowledge in there seeing as your head is obviously located in your ass.
These damn smart ass kids need to learn some respect! And just remember these kids will be running this country someday. Look what we have to look forward to. I cant wait!!!!!

No, this is one of the assholes we're going to have to deal with when we need our toilets fixed.

So does anyone else think this guy's a troll seeking attention and not really a 12 year old kid?

He's probably a plumber, who's never gotten a decent education.

Yes that was innapropriate, Ban whoever
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
0 0%

No, I think you should STFU and GTFO (wins)
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
9 56.25%

I like bewbs
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif
bar4-r.gif
clear.gif
6 37.50%

Who was it?