all $5 - $25 shipped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

ok guys i have a ton of stuff that i just need to get cleaned out my shed and house! I have pics of everything but they are HUGE and my digital camera is funky like that! so give me your email address and i will email them to you! let me know whats up! here is the list!
Mazda Stuff
1) The rear grills for the speakers both shipped $10
2) The center control with the mirrors controls $5 (they where in the car when i bought it no clue on if they work or not)
3) Passenger side window switch $5 (they where in the car when i bought it no clue on if they work or not)
4) The shifter cover from an S4 $10

Honda
1) The bushing for lowering springs never installed never used! just in my shed for a long time $20 = sold
2) GSR fuel pumps both for $25
3) Brand new Lower Control Arm Ball Joint $20 = sold!
4) Brand Spanking new never installed never used obd2 4 wire O2 sensor $25 shipped = sold
5) Fuel Pressure Regulator for a b series motor $5
6) Obd1 fuse box $10
7) Crank sensor $20
8) Main Relay $20
9) Lower timing belt cover $10
10) Coolant sensor and therm housing $10
11) auto meter a/f ratio gauge $15 = sold
12) six (6) obd 2 gsr injectors $25

please Pm me and leave me your email address and i will send you all the pics i have of everything i listed
O yeah i have a set of gsr seats for sale to but they are not 25 bucks..lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
give me your email address and i will send you pics of it
BSeriesILLEST1@adelphia.net
you got mail

and nope the seats are cloth gray if you want pics let me know
got it... i'm calling him right now, i'll let you know what he says. also, do the autometer a/f gauges only come with 3 wires? because when I bought mine it had 4 wires. power wire, ground, backlight, and the o2 sensor. Just curious.

How much for just one of the GSR fuel pumps? Don't need two.

Back