All Hail President Clinton

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was so hoping for a curve ball to be thrown during the roll call at the dnc last night. I think Bernie may have been hoping as well. But, it's official, the two major players are shit and shit.

I think Trump is going to win this election.

im pretty sure this 2A thing is going to turn massachusetts very very blue.

edited for google goggles, lol

latest

I think trump is doing way better then we are being told. The media has long been owned by the left and they control damn near everything we get.

The amount of stuff coming out about Clinton that doesn't get a peep is crazy but not unexpected due to the media.

The fact that everyday it's a bash trump day no matter what he does or does not do tells me they are working overtime to slander him as much as possible. Thankfully it seems more and more people are catching on to just how bad the media is.

The fact that the president has to recommend no one votes for him is telling just how worried they are.

If should be a landslide win for Clinton due to who trump is and his background but that is not the case and clearly based on the nonstop bashing, the left is worried.

Johnson is a wasted vote. The left is already starting to strangle freedom of speach, equal rights, religion and damn near anything else this country was based on. Let's not even bring 2a/guns up...

Trump is unknown as to how he will do. Best case he ends up putting a lot of good people in the right places to help manage things which IMO is better then 1 person who thinks they can do it all themselves.

We know what Hillary is and what she wants to do.

Regardless of how I feel about trump he is IMO the only option.

One more left judge will allow for Obama/Clinton to write pretty much any law into law by a single pen. That scares me more than anything trump could ever do.

did he touch you wrong?

honestly, the 3rd option bullshit that been propagating online is crap. been seeing a lot of shit of "we have the numbers to elect a 3rd party." they cite that like 60+ percentage of the country doesnt support the left or right but they also assume that the people that hate the two big parties actually support one of the other choices by a large percentage. if that percentage of undecided voters we split between genuinely undecided, green party, and independent then they would still have less than the others. plus, a lot of those others are just as extreme as the current choices.

I hate our options, but part of me is glad that we only have a two party system. sure, it sucks and the players are terrible but it also forces a majority to happen. i'd rather have an election that 51% of voters vote one way than wind up with a president that only 20 ish percentage of voters elected.

notice i said voters, not just the population. elections would be a lot more interesting if everyone that was eligible to vote actually voted.

Forgot to add that while there is a bunch of republicans that are lashing out against trump. some see it as a bad thing. I see it as a great thing meaning he not only has a good chance but is also pissing off established politicians that are without a doubt Rinos or just bad republicans that are in it for the money and nothing else.

Most people in power don't plan on giving it up. If someone gets in that is an outsider it could really screw things up. I don't think people realize just how powerful some people are. Clinton is a great example. The amount of people that won't touch her because they know what might happen if they do.

Yup B Johnson is nothing more then a good enough guy to give them a better shot at 2022. I honestly don't think their party thinks he has a chance but he doesn't need to win. He just needs to do good enough.

did he touch you wrong?

honestly, the 3rd option bullshit that been propagating online is crap. been seeing a lot of shit of "we have the numbers to elect a 3rd party." they cite that like 60+ percentage of the country doesnt support the left or right but they also assume that the people that hate the two big parties actually support one of the other choices by a large percentage. if that percentage of undecided voters we split between genuinely undecided, green party, and independent then they would still have less than the others. plus, a lot of those others are just as extreme as the current choices.

I hate our options, but part of me is glad that we only have a two party system. sure, it sucks and the players are terrible but it also forces a majority to happen. i'd rather have an election that 51% of voters vote one way than wind up with a president that only 20 ish percentage of voters elected.

notice i said voters, not just the population. elections would be a lot more interesting if everyone that was eligible to vote actually voted.

Lots of people don't vote and a lot of people that do vote are not even real voters. Look at major left states or cities. Baltimore just had an issue of more votes than voters got counted... There's a reason major left areas have no voter IDs and major fraud. Even in the gov race for Maryland people voting for the republican noticed their votes were being cast for the democrat... The reason behind this was fat fingers, they said fat fingers were causing people's votes to go to the wrong guy.

Can't make this shit up.

i'm just hoping that people from both sides get so disgusted with this election that they finally pay attention. slim chance i know but still trying to hold on to a spark of hope.

:lmao:
yeah... i use to think/hope people would eventually wake up... but you know... there's important shit on TV and what not :disgust:

they do this every election...
people are fucking retarded, they don't look in to what someones actual policies are, they don't know and they don't care...
they vote for people for based either on party affiliation (I like ____ because they are a ____ )
or on some arbitrary bullshit reason like skin color, or gender, usually for some pseudo historical idealistic reason (ie: the first ______ person to hold some specific office)
or because their friends like them
or because some fucking star endorsed them
and then there is the fabricated similarity reasoning (this person is/was _____ and i am/was also _____ so they must have my best interests in mind) I actually give this one a tiny bit of credit, because while it is stupid, it at least required some kind of thought process, flawed as it may be...

people generally put more thought in to what coffee they are going to get then they do in to who they are going to vote for to represent them (or rule them as the case currently stands)

and overall I really can't even blame them to be completely honest.
paying attention to all of this shit is stressful, and fucking exhausting, and really just leaves you pessimistic and dreaming of things like getting an island or bunch of land in the middle of nowhere and building a giant bunker underground or in a hollowed out mountain side, or hoping for a meteor strike/plague/zombie outbreak

It would be too boring for the candidates to only talk about their polices and what they are going to do. More people pay attention to the attacks than any policies. We are fucked either way.

Back