All I can say is "wow..."

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you don't know about those 3 bangers....LMFAO

ok I'm kidding, if I were to see that on the street. I'd wait for the owner to come out and laugh athim.

Maybe it comes with 9 pounds of weed in the trunk. :dunno:

And you can't knock those metros. I owned a 91 2d hatch while I was in high school/part of college. PERFECT college car.

With a high flow air filter and exhaust on it, it pulled 55mpg. Top speed of 90-100mph (plenty to get a ticket with) Hella gas mileage, cheap ass tune ups (only 3 wires and plugs), and if running right, they don't use a drop of oil.

The tires are 12 inchers. Those are the tires that you see in all the adds, "$99.00 for a set of 4 tires mounted and balanced!!!" yeah, metro owners can really cash in on that shit.

Its big enough to cram 5 high school/college kids in and still has room in the hatch for various crap. (skate board, back packs, books, muffler, etc..) I paid $1500 for mine in 97, and it still smelled new inside.

Only thing that ever went wrong was a timing belt snapped (it was in shitty shape, I should have replaced it ALOT sooner, that was my fault) And the clutch finally gave way, but I was hard on that lil bastard, and will claim full responsibility for that as well.

Good school cars.

how cna a metro possibly be up to 9200 in bids?

i have no idea what to even say to that

oh nm, its still under 2g lol

thats like the ultimate chick car. just put the top down and blast "girls just wanna have fun"

Quoted post[/post]]
Take a stock Metro hatch, and drop in a B18C.... :ph34r:

Sleeper?

Christ. I posted a "what if" post up here a while back and got nothing but arguements and shit like "why" when I had an idea of doing that.

My question is why the hell not. Nobody expect to get pulled on by a Geo Metro hatch, and nobody would expect to hear a cam changeover. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Got 50MPG? Almost. I bought an EF. :p

Oh, and my best tank on my 91 Geo Metro was 55 mpg, CITY. :mrgreen:

you dont know anything until you have taken a ride in a swift GTi that weighs in around 1500lbs and makes about 120 at the wheels...

Quoted post[/post]]
an LSi is a 4cyl. they make turbo manifolds for them too....

I don't recall the body style of the LSi, is it a hatch like the Metro? I don't think they're quite as light as the Metro. But don't quote me on that.

Back