All Kinds of Stuff for Sale! Lowballers Welcome!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

Athlon XP 1700 (I think) processor and fan that has about 30 seconds of runtime on it
512mb 168 pin memory
a dual P2 450 Xeon Motherboard w/ processor
A wildcat video card
a 21" Monitor
a Sony Vaio Multimedia PC (P3-600 I think) with matching multimedia 17" monitor
HP LaserJet 4 Printer
2 HP DeskJet Printers
a snowboard w/ boots & bindings
A Team Associated RC10GT Rolling Chassis w/ a blown O.S. CZ-Z motor
KYB AGX Rear Struts for 96-00 Civics Brand new
ES Master Bushing kit for 99-00 Civic Si Brand New in Packaging
Jensen CD Player
Lots of stickers from various manufacturers (russel, MSD, etc)

EDIT: I got HotWheels too! I have the 1/18 scale gold civic Si brand new in the box, pretty much every single 1/64 scale tuners Die Cast series, and pretty much every year 2001 Import HotWheels that they made, all new in boxes, mint condition... Make me an offer....

I've got more stuff, but I just want to get rid of all of this to start. Make an offer on ANYTHING you see that you are interested in... I'm broke and this stuff is taking up space.

shit... im having a brainfart.... lol...

K... after some googling I remember now... They are PC100 ECC DIMM's.

whick model off bindings and what size yaer and what do you want for them i need a set off spares

I think they are k2 bindings... only used 1 1/2 times.. the 1/2 time is because halfway down the mountain i broke my ankle... :) They are 2002 Model year... Has about 10 passes on all of it....

Looking 2ish shipped for boots board & bindings.

for the R/C stuff I dont have a stock motor for it, but I do have an O.S. .12 CZ-Z motor that needs a rebuild.

I'll try to get a pic of the bindings.

The monitor is an intergraph. Its a standard 21" SVGA. Not a flatscreen.

thanks man i would pick up the board at taht price two but i have two new gnu sitting in my basment waith for the snow to fly

Back