all member who visit Gen5Alive.com - warning!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ying_yang_6o4

i want to give a heads up to all members who are thinking about getting a retrofit done by TSM. read my story... then decide for yourselves how trustworthy he is.
If you take a look at this thread ....
http://www.gen5alive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2750&page=5[/URL]
you'll see that he clearly states he can have all retro's done within 72hrs max.
so the beginning of this year ... i send him all the parts needed to have everything done. payment was made on Jan.23, 2009. he even starts up a thread telling everyone that he recieved my parts and has begun working on it.
http://www.gen5alive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11158[/URL]
6 months have gone by and i still haven't recieved my headlights. during this 6 months, he has ignored every single one of my pm's asking what is going on and how much longer it will take. when i finally do get a hold of him ... it was on the phone. he told me that one of the mounts broke while he was testing driving it so it needed to be fixed. this conversation happened the last week of May, and he told me that it will be ready to ship out at the end of May.
so ..... another month has gone by already and i still have not recieved my headlights. and he has gone back to ignoring all my pm's and now is not answering any phone calls.
if i send you money to do something... it is your job to answer all questions that i have because technically ... you work for me. i paid you to do something .... so it should be done. it sounds rude ... but its true. with the amount of money i sent him in parts and labor.... i recieved no customer support what so ever. instead i get to hear lines he quotes from his book of excuses.
before all of this trouble .... he must've pm'd me at least 4 times telling me "hey ... i have time now ... do you still need a retro done?" once he got my money.... all communication was cut.
there is another member on here that i've been talking to... and he hasn't recieved his headlights either. i won't say who this person is ... its up to him whether or not he wants to talk about it. but as you can see ... i'm not the only one that he has done this to. he is stealing money from other also. i don't want him to steal anyone elses money because i know how hard ppl work just to have money to work on thier hobby. if you really want to have a retro done ... there's plenty of ppl out there with much better credit than what Kevin has shown. if you still decide to go with Kevin ... don't send him top quality parts where he'll just keep for himself and ignore all your pm's. that way you don't feel like you loose out that much.
so yea... just something for everyone to read and decide for yourselves. i probably wouldn't be so mad if he would at least tell me wtf is going on. i mean .... if you don't know how to retrofit s2k projectors .... then say so. don't keep pm'ing someone to give you business just so you can have some spending cash. you're running a business here ... you should at least try to make it look like you know how to run a business.

you're right... typing gets me no where. look what happened when i made that post on his forum (btw ... he is the admin for the forum and owner of his shop). awesome little business he's tryin' to run don't you think??

joke.jpg

he didn't want anyone to read the truth about him ... so he deleted my post and banned me for re-posting. telling me I NEED TO LEARN MANNERS. what a joke.

if anyone lives near Norwalk California ... i would make it sooooooooo worth it for them to go break his legs. sooooooooooooooooooooo worth it.

Thanks for the heads up, but unfortunately, there's nothing we can do for you here.

Before this gets out of hand, i'm going to kindly shut it down.

There are proper/other channels to get your money back/etc. Hondaswap is not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back