ALL MOTOR B18A in a CRX HF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tlb1127

Banned
Im building an AllMotor b18 LS motor in my 88CRX HF. I need some suggestions for a daily driver setup but i want it to be FAST like high 13 low 14 FAST. Can someone please give me some suggestions on what Setups i should use for both the BLOCK and HEAD.

check out the all motor monster build up.im doing the same build up but with bigger cams. or you can try ls vtec.

If you have the cash, I'm a big fan of the LS/VTEC engine. My buddie just picked up a DA integra yesterday and this was going to be in the works until we decided it would be cheaper to just drop a B16A1 in. With just the parts list alone, using JDM parts, we came to between $1200-$1600 in just parts, to get it running reliable without any bolt on performance parts (i.e intake, header, etc.). We were hoping to make around 170ish hp and 130ish lb trq. That in a crx would be lots of fun, should be able to hit your 1/4 mile time mark then. D-series engines are more of my thing but this it the setup we were planning on running:

Inline four LS/VTEC oil line kit-$100
ITR oil pump-$107.98
ARP Rod bolts-$50.09
ARP Head Studs- $125
B16A1 head- $250-550 on eBay
ITR pistons and OEM rings- $260
GSR Timing belt-$45 to $120
GSR water pump- $85
OEM distributor- $250 new
ITR ecu- $200
plus whatever other little parts needed....and not including machine work.

Back