All Motor CRX w/ LS, PISTONS.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

Im going with an All-Motor Setup On my LS motor in a CRX. Would like to know everyones opinion on which Pistons will be better???? The Head will have Crower 403's, and crower valves, springs, retainers, and AEM cam gears. So out of the choice of ITR Pistons, CTR Pistons, or P30's, Which will yield better results?????

In the follow order from ok choice to best choice: ITR pirstons, PR3 (usdm b16 pistons), P30, CTR pistons. The CTR Pistons will bump your compression the highest. In an all motor setup with aggressive cams you want faily high compression. JDM p30 will probably be your best bang for you buck they can be had for a lot less than CTR or aftermarket pistons. Here is a really good article about a LS motor build up by the man.

BTW: I have a set of P30's for 140+ shipping; they have newish rings on them, and are in great condition.

werd. JDM p30's all the way

ctr's are a little more-- but they won't fit on LS rods. pr3/p30's will

Im running PR3's in an LS in my Integra. 11.6:1 compression. Is it safe to estimate my CrankHP at 160? Or am I overshooting it.

to me yes... I know there are tons of variables and everything... Im ust curious what kinda power im making to the crank/wheels... but you do have a point.

Back