all motor header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

looking for an allmotor header...

anyone have any recommendations?

I been looking at bisimoto but a bit too pricey for me rite now

for a b series motor btw

Matters how much yuo want to spend and what your willing to sacrafice.... AN-R has a nice header... And danny tran has a good one too.

how crazy are you looking to go?

if bisi is too pricey, so are these two
SMSP
HyTech

everything else is just your generic 350 buck jdm copy 4-1 w/ 2.5" colelctor

I saw somewhere that the owner of SMSP recommends a toda header over his. Toda gets my vote, but I don't know how much they will cost. probably about the same as the bisi.

Best bang for the buck is the DC JDM header, with the 2.5" collector. Otherwise I would go with Comptech race, or whatever that thing is called, it is like $1000 or somewhere in that ball park. Oh check out the DTR header too, Danny is local to Northern California, and the RCrew guys love his stuff.

Bisi header > comptech header and its cheaper too.

check this link out header test. looks like the smsp and toda tie with the toda 1 more foot lb of torque. toda does cost like 1g though so I guess it just depends on how much you want to spend.

I say BISIMOTO for sure, i have one on my Z6 and its the greatest thing, plus it showed a 8WHP gain OVER the DC race header, thats all that has to be said about that.

from personal experiance i dont like ANR, the anr compact made a motor in my friends car loose 10hp compared to a DC JDM header. since then we got a DTR B UNIT which owns.

Back