all motor tuners in so-cal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

omega11855

does anyone know any good tuners in so.cal who can tune my setup and how much time should i be buying hr 2 etc
here it goes
b18c(jdm type-r)
two ply headgasket cr aprx. 11.4:1
skunk 2 stage 2 cams springs and retainers
str cam gears
comptech race header
test pipe
dc sports exhaust system
edelbrock victor x manifold
edelbrock 65mm throttle boddy
intake
370 cc injectors
b&m fuel pressure reg and guage
v-afc II
eriks racing chip
so does anyone know any tuners or any idea how much time it should take to tune my combo? and is there anything else i should put on before getting tuned?
thanx in advance for ur help mark

JZ(the new revolution) owns joo lol

injectors seem pretty big, you may need to run a hondata or standalone system, i dont think the vafc will cut it with those size injectors.

Hookups in upland 909-373-7223, ask for Chris.

Originally posted by omega11855@Aug 13 2003, 05:37 PM
what size injectors can stock computer control up to? w/vafcII

from what i understand, max you should go with a stock ecu is 310cc beyond that you should be running something that can re-calibrate for the larger injector size.

when i go down to erik u think he could recalibrate my ecu for that because he burns custom chips based on ur needs?

Originally posted by omega11855@Aug 14 2003, 12:28 PM
so will erik be able to recalibrate my ecu he burns custom chips for the 370's ?

i'm not sure, you would have to ask him.

Originally posted by omega11855@Aug 14 2003, 12:28 PM
so will erik be able to recalibrate my ecu he burns custom chips for the 370's ?

yes he can... he re-calibrated mine, but im using the HONDATA... im running 440cc's

but anyways go down to Erick's and ask him where oshimo's shop is... its called zero factory.... oshimo has done all my truning thus far, and im pretrty happy with my dyno results

if you want someone he will pull THE MOST POWER OUT NO MATTER WHAT... talk to jeff @ Import Builders... he's known for making 245+whp on a daily driven all motor set up

EDIT - dont let me forget to add that OSHIMO is good for the amount he charges... and he also provides funny bike anticks while he is tuning

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by omega11855@Aug 14 2003, 03:42 PM
do u know how much time im looking for to tune my setup?

it'll probably take oshimo about 2 hours... not too long

but if you wanna do THE FULL TUNE UP... meaning checking for proper clearance then that will take alot longer and alot more money

a simple quick tune and cam timing, then 2 hours max

i have rethought injector size and was curious if 310's will be good enough for my setup well get back to me thanx agian

the results are in 205whp sold vafc2 got hondata and will never ever ever regret it switched injectors for 310's no drop off power to 9000 i will tune more when i get a chance need to build a block for this intense power now

Back