All of my sh*t stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
All of it stolen. My buddy borrowed my car, and I took his Jeep. He parked at a "secure" apt complex. My car was there less than two days, poof, all of my shit, gone. The fuckers even stole the lugnuts. Stereo, amplifier, speakerbox, crossover, rims, new tires, lug nuts, and my ghetto ebay intake w/ k&n filter. I was planning on getting an alarm soon too. Me and my buddy left for the other side of the State to go hunting. The lucky bastards don't even know that my buddy and I left that morning for the trip. If they would have tried it the night before, he had a rifle and a shotgun just inside the door, and enough ammo to start a revolution. Do they sell those beanbags over the counter for your shotgun, like you see on Jackass the movie? I would shoot to maim, I don't care if they sue. Your legs for a million dollars? Not a good deal.

As an added bonus, the apt. manager threatened to tow my car because it was now an eyesore. My shit was stolen from your parking lot, and now you wanna tow my car, more thoughts of beanbags.........I called my good friends to put my steelies back on, because I was a seven hour drive from there. I am so fucking pissed.

that sucks mang. sorry to hear it!

i think we need to "maim" all of the damn thieves on the country

Sue the apartment complex, for not having more secruity. I am sure you can win, people sue McDonalds, because they are fat, get a good lawyer, you can't lose.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 14 2003, 08:53 AM
people sue McDonalds, because they are fat, get a good lawyer, you can't lose.

Yah they did, but the judge laughed at them and the case was thrown out!!

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 14 2003, 06:53 AM
Sue the apartment complex, for not having more secruity. I am sure you can win, people sue McDonalds, because they are fat, get a good lawyer, you can't lose.

:werd: :withstupid:

haha good point dohc....

That sucks that you had your shit stolen, I know the feeling. Some mexican fucks stole my headunit out of my hatch last week and it was only sitting on the side of the road for like 10 hours.

I hope these car theive fuckers die soon, fucking die you fucks.

My week got worse.....
I have a Nine year old sheperd husky mix that was missing from my parents house since wednesday. They found her. I had to go bury her tonight.
In the last month:
  • I found out my g/f was trying to see someone else, had to dump her.
  • Another hunter stole the deer I shot, and my quad got a flat.
  • All my shit was stolen while I was gone.
  • My dog is dead, no bullshit.
If I got a hold of anyone right now, they'd pray for beanbags. I probably wouldn't stop until the paramedics came and pulled me off the bloody corpse.
I'll deal, but I've never had so much shit come at once like this.

My week got worse.....
I have a Nine year old sheperd husky mix that was missing from my parents house since wednesday. They found her. I had to go bury her tonight.
In the last month:
I found out my g/f was trying to see someone else, had to dump her.
Another hunter stole the deer I shot, and my quad got a flat.
All my shit was stolen while I was gone.
My dog is dead, no bullshit.

If I got a hold of anyone right now, they'd pray for beanbags. I probably wouldn't stop until the paramedics came and pulled me off the bloody corpse.
I'll deal, but I've never had so much shit come at once like this.

Mid life crisis coming soon. J/K just trying to put some light on your situation. It is tough, but everyone goes through some tough shit at some point, right now it is your turn. Just hope for the best and expect the worse.

thanks guys, burying my dog was the roughest part. I'm feeling a lot better today. I appreciate the support.

Back