All points Bulletin !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would be there right now if I was sure I could do it. I know I could with the proper time, tools, and manuals/diagrams.

Instead of doing the CRX I wrenched away on the GPZ600. that one is almost done (Pending Walter's paint choice !)

Chevy Orange is just fine...:ph34r:

Pending the progress of the projects, I'll help you out where I can...Until I get a job after I get back in town. I'm down for a challenge. Have a few ideas for home improvement stuff, too. Wouldn't mind tackling them...

i miss my 1g rex :( dont know anything about the wiring but i know how to use a volt/ohm meter and a soldering iron and depending on when its going down id lend a hand for the knowlage.

cel how things been u still got the old hatch? the "public transportation beater"

Holy fuck ! PHYRE !

Where the hell have you been ?!

That Civic got gripped in january of 07. I replaced it with a bike, haven't looked back since.

I would be there right now if I was sure I could do it. I know I could with the proper time, tools, and manuals/diagrams.

This is a multi-point fuel injection system designed in 1973. FI dwell is controlled by a choke (capacitor) and the analogue processing is controlled, in a vague manner, by an AM radio crystal.

You need an oscilloscope to tune it. I actually have a manual around here somewhere.

Chevy Orange is just fine...:ph34r:

Pending the progress of the projects, I'll help you out where I can...Until I get a job after I get back in town. I'm down for a challenge. Have a few ideas for home improvement stuff, too. Wouldn't mind tackling them...

Seriously ? It will look a bit flat, but if you want Hugger Orange, It can be done.

Let's just have a meet at your house. We can all pitch in, help, learn, and then you can have a raffle to give away the CRX.

no no no. The head you and I were talking about is a D16Z6 that was going to be my mini-me in my old Civic. The CRX, it's spare engine and the special K head is a totally different setup.

You and I are still good for the head trade.

fair enough!

perfect for a Kswap. Same fitment as my Cosworth idea.

Man if I had the cash, and the room I would bring that beast to my place pay someone else to do the swap and call it a push by getting the rex in return. I would be very happy picking up a sexy rex like that for around $2000-$3000

Man if I had the cash, and the room I would bring that beast to my place pay someone else to do the swap and call it a push by getting the rex in return. I would be very happy picking up a sexy rex like that for around $2000-$3000
I take cash too.

Back