all skunk 2 stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

onlyjdm

ok... i figure skunk 2 makes some good shit... so would it be a good to go skunk 2 intake mani and all skunk 2 shit pretty much... what is some of your opinions.... i dont care about the price...

Dude thats what Im going with all skunk2 bro :D Cams, cam gears,valve train kit inc: intake & exhaust valves, valve springs, titanium retainers, intake manifold & I called about the headers they said they are not sure if their going to make them for the h series motors :angry:

ok... so screw the skunk 2 shit... i did some searching and i dont think they make anything but the titanium retainers and intake mani for my b18a... if anybody knows where i can get the skunk 2 shit PPLLEEAASSEEEE let me know!!!

i got skunk2 stage 2 cams and cam gears, and the skunk2 springs...

from what i've heard, the skunk2 valves will mushroom on you though.

Believe it or not... you can use B16A/B18C Skunk2 Springs and Retainers on an LS engine... and header as well.

Bu tmy question is why spend all that dough, when you can get just as good shit but with Honda's name on it? The ITR had dual valve springs (one inner, one outer) which is what the s2's were designed from?

For me, the only aftermarket parts Ill have are...

Hondata S100, Hondata Heatshield IM Gasket, Royal Purple Syn Oil, Crower 62403 Cams, Crower Cam Gears, An-R Header... everything else OEM HONDA ...IE... Custom LS intake Manifold, 94 Prelude VTEC (OBD1) Injectors - 310cc's. Becuase it's simple. Good luck with your build nad I hope you make good decisions.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 2 2004, 11:23 AM
Believe it or not... you can use B16A/B18C Skunk2 Springs and Retainers on an LS engine... and header as well.

Bu tmy question is why spend all that dough, when you can get just as good shit but with Honda's name on it? The ITR had dual valve springs (one inner, one outer) which is what the s2's were designed from?

For me, the only aftermarket parts Ill have are...

Hondata S100, Hondata Heatshield IM Gasket, Royal Purple Syn Oil, Crower 62403 Cams, Crower Cam Gears, An-R Header... everything else OEM HONDA ...IE... Custom LS intake Manifold, 94 Prelude VTEC (OBD1) Injectors - 310cc's. Becuase it's simple. Good luck with your build nad I hope you make good decisions.
[post=410647]Quoted post[/post]​

Crower makes cam gears? I want to see a picture to see what they look like.
And to think I went with Venom cam gears I would have gone with Crower.

I should have stayed all Crower and went with those cam gears. Thanks Brian11to1.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Nov 2 2004, 03:28 PM
I should have stayed all Crower and went with those cam gears. Thanks Brian11to1.
[post=410708]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh stop, youre making me giggle like a leetle guurl...

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 2 2004, 01:30 PM
the brand new skunk2 cam gears are BADASS...sliver/bronze
[post=410709]Quoted post[/post]​

I just checked those out they are pretty sweet. I like the bronze even though it would not work with my silver car.

my car is silver....

gallery_24518_170_1099019189.jpg

i wub them

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 2 2004, 04:02 PM
dont lie brian...you do that anyways

:D
[post=410731]Quoted post[/post]​

Shut up, go flip your car. J/P. Yes, I do.

Back