1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

all suspension

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by 02accordex, Nov 14, 2003.

1. 02accordex

02accordex Junior Member

i need some serious help, i fucked up everthing in my 02 accord coupe's left front and rear wheel wells, and the front skid bar, i have no idea what any of it is called let alone where i can find any of it !!!!

any help would be appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

2. KYL174

KYL174 Member

you can always go to a near by autoparts store and get a manual for your year and refer to that. or if you have the hook up at a honda dealership...ask them to print several diagrams on the parts you're looking to replace.(if they're not assholes they'll print them for you) then you can stop buy a local junk yard and get your parts for cheap....

3. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

4. tab

tab Super Moderator

what were you doing and how did you fuck it up??? Help is appreciated but information is priceless. At least tell us about how you took that one thingy away from the doodad, anything! Oh yeah, mechanics and manuals are your friends.

5. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

He has another thred and he said he was drunk driving.

6. swanny

swanny Senior Member

the front "skid bar" your talking about might be your radiatior support. and the "wheel wells" your talking about might be the front fender apron and the part on the rear would be the inner wheelhouse. this is a guess. if you gave me some pictures i could give you the correct names for them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted