All that's wrong with cereal....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Aleaf.CRX

K, so I was being a nerd and googling Alvin and the chipmunks. It took me to this one site, where this guy had a blog. I guess he was dissecting the morals or something of cereal characters, I don't know, I didn't read the whole thing. I just thought this was funny lol. I'm just gonna post the things he said about the cereal people, cuz there's way too much bs on that site that's not funny.

Cap'n Crunch: achondroplastic dwarfism
Count Chocula: porphyria, microcephaly
Quisp: hypertension
Tony the Tiger: gynecomastia, a.k.a. "male breast enlargement"
Toucan Sam: deviated septum
Booberry: anemia. Also, he's dead.
King Vitaman: hemophilia
Frankenberry: rosacia
Trix Rabbit: kleptomania and species dysmorphia
Diggum: three-pack-a-day smoker
The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Chef: chronic flatulence
Sugar Bear: third nipple
Cookie Crook: converted to radical Wahabist sect of Islam while in the slammer, currently in Gitmo
Sonny the Cocoa Puffs Cuckoo: meth addict

God, seriously, wtf??? lol.

I dont get it. But did you know that corn flakes were invented to be a food to keep peole from having sex.

Um, well the one I get the most is the trix one. He's a klepto cuz he always steals shit in the commercials (uhhem, trix cereal maybe?).

the guy that wrote this has way to much time and analyzing skills

The bland taste invented by Dr. Kellog was supposed to decrease sex drive, one of my "dumb ass triva know-it-all" friends told me that. Ill ask him next time I see him.

kashi go-lean = anorexic vegan ^_^

I'm trying to get in summer shape. And my life has been a yo-yo so if I stick to a serious diet in the morning of fiber and protein it helps shape the day for me.

I'm trying to get in summer shape. And my life has been a yo-yo so if I stick to a serious diet in the morning of fiber and protein it helps shape the day for me.

So you're the one who writes the cereal commercials lol.

The creator of Cap'n Crunch just started his own winery. The man is a genius. He came up with ketchup packets and single serve pudding/jello cups too. Smart guy. Ok, I think that's my random post whore.

Back