All these mounts!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scraggletag

I have been looking for some motor mounts to swap my B20A5 for an h22 and everyone tells me so many different mounts. I get people that tell me that I can get "Place Racing" mounts but, I have yet to find a website that still exists. I have also been told to go to "Hasport" but, I am not about to spend seven hundred dollars for them to research the mounts and make more money off of me and I don't get a cut. I have also been told of this "AZ Race" place and I cannot find any website or phone number for this place.

So, if there is anyone who can send me a working link to any of these sites or if someone can recommend a site that will have the mounts I need then please give me a shout I am very close to having an H22 and I don't want to be left with motor and car that wont fit together.

Thanks man, I really needed some help with this. I was finding people that told me about it but, their links did'nt work.
These did and I am greatful.

I have been looking for some motor mounts to swap my B20A5 for an h22 and everyone tells me so many different mounts. I get people that tell me that I can get "Place Racing" mounts but, I have yet to find a website that still exists. I have also been told to go to "Hasport" but, I am not about to spend seven hundred dollars for them to research the mounts and make more money off of me and I don't get a cut. I have also been told of this "AZ Race" place and I cannot find any website or phone number for this place.

So, if there is anyone who can send me a working link to any of these sites or if someone can recommend a site that will have the mounts I need then please give me a shout I am very close to having an H22 and I don't want to be left with motor and car that wont fit together.

Well I am the one you want to talk too then. I am the person who is the Project Manager for the "1988- 1991 H22 Engine Mounts Swap Kit".

DSCN0587.jpg

H22Swap025.jpg

H22Swap018.jpg

Go to this link to sign up: 2nd H22 motor mount Group Buy??? - Preludepower.com

Sean

Back