1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All these mounts!!!

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by scraggletag, Jan 13, 2007.

1. scraggletag

scraggletag New Member

I have been looking for some motor mounts to swap my B20A5 for an h22 and everyone tells me so many different mounts. I get people that tell me that I can get "Place Racing" mounts but, I have yet to find a website that still exists. I have also been told to go to "Hasport" but, I am not about to spend seven hundred dollars for them to research the mounts and make more money off of me and I don't get a cut. I have also been told of this "AZ Race" place and I cannot find any website or phone number for this place.

So, if there is anyone who can send me a working link to any of these sites or if someone can recommend a site that will have the mounts I need then please give me a shout I am very close to having an H22 and I don't want to be left with motor and car that wont fit together.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

mabe enjo

3. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

4. scraggletag

scraggletag New Member

Thanks man, I really needed some help with this. I was finding people that told me about it but, their links did'nt work.
    These did and I am greatful.

5. 1Funryd

1Funryd Member

Well I am the one you want to talk too then. I am the person who is the Project Manager for the "1988- 1991 H22 Engine Mounts Swap Kit".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Go to this link to sign up: 2nd H22 motor mount Group Buy??? - Preludepower.com

Sean

6. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

No problem. btw, those mounts look niiiiiiiiiiice :D

7. 1Funryd

1Funryd Member

Thank you:) . Worked hard on getting them made, so I made sure I went with a top quality company.

Sean

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted