Alljdm.com No More?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
Hmmm. Well, I kinda need to get in touch with Jason... Is he still around?

Anyone know? Chet?

check chet's profile on AIM, he use to have everyone's phone numbers in here. Hit up Jason that way.

and yes, I believe he got out of it, well that was the last i heard Brian say about 2 months ago.

I believe in Jason, that's not the problem. He's a VERY nice guy, and has excellent customer service skills. Hell, I've put him through enought shit already that he could have just been like "Fuck Off", and I probably wouldn't have been too pissed with him.

The story is a long one... I got one set of wheels in, and they were Royal Silver, wrong color, so I called Jason, and got them sent back. UPS returned them to my door saying that the packaging they had shipped them to me with was no longer acceptable. WTF. No problems. I rebox them and get them shipped back. He shipped me the correct wheels once he received the returns. 2 made it to me, and two stopped tracking in UPS's Orlando HUB. Somebody PROBABLY saw what they were, and nabbed the packages. Stupid warehouse employees. Anyway, I just needed to get in touch with him to find out how/when I can get the other two wheels. :(

Yeah, I left him a message with my home number yesterday. I'll just wait and see. I have faith, but wsa just wondering if anyone had more info than me. :)

hell I ordered my subzero's which were on a back order from rota. well long story short we kept in touch and my rims were deliverd 4 months later , not becasue of Jaysons delay at all it was all Rota's fault being backed up. Jay is a great guy, order lots of stuff never had a problem

That sucks, I hope you get your other two rims in. I agree, fuck warehouse peeps.........

Milan

Ok, UPS just updated the package info.

How fucked up is this?

Now, from what UPS just told me, I have to wait for the package to go back to florida, and then it'll be inspected by Jason, and HOPEFULLY shipped back to me.

What a headache.

Shipped to: MEMPHIS, TN, US
Shipped or Billed on: May 15, 2003

Tracking Number: 1Z 1YY 293 03 xxxx xxx x
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 30.00 Lbs
Multiple Packages: 2

Package Progress:

Date Time Location Activity

Jun 13, 2003
7:49 A.M. KANSAS CITY, KS, US

NOT DELIVERED-SENDER KNOWN-NO LABEL;PACKAGE RETURNED TO SENDER

May 15, 2003
10:13 P.M. ORLANDO, FL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
8:13 P.M. CLEARWATER, FL, US DEPARTURE SCAN
6:53 P.M. CLEARWATER, FL, US ORIGIN SCAN
2:02 P.M. CLEARWATER, FL, US PICKUP SCAN
1:52 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Ok, update to clear the air.

UPS lost the last two wheels, but they sent the package to Kansas for some stupid reason, I guess a "lost packages" department or something.

They were able to match labels, and shipped the box back to Jason at ALLJDM.

I talked to him yesterday, he said he had the package, and he said he should have it out in the mail for me ASAP. I should have the wheels by friday! YIPPEE! :p

:lol: word. no more 3 wheeler.

i'm STILL waiting for my fucking azeni from discount tire direct. fuckers.. its been a month+

I've got 5 now... I'll have 7 when these come in. I've officially been NON 3 wheeler for a month now. I sold the GSR wheels I had with no tires for aobut $150 worth of audio stuff I wanted. :)

Back