allmotor b16a2 or b18 gsr..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALEXBECK23

N/A boost=Turbo boost
hey guys im wonder if u can help me out with this problem...im thinking in either swap a b16 or a b18.. i wanna doit all motor.. which one will meet this requirement?? and also if i wanna go allmotor what i have to have done to go for it?? what parts what brands?? hope u guys help me out..:confused:

you can do all motor with either...........now not being a d!ck but from you asking this queston you should really do ALOT of searching and reading then set a reasonalbe goal for power or time and make plans

yeah i know but ima get the gsr head port polish done and then im not sure cuz i have the vafc...maybe dc headers, short intake, injectors(which ones are guodds for gsr aplication),fuel rail, fuel pump( some advice) and the vacf...just for the momoent...then titanium valves and valves springs and turbo cam gears.....later on maybe edelbrok turbo kit or greddy..blow off...and that will be mah ride...

tell me what u think??
did i miss something orrr dont forget the chrome tuning...

first off i know these boards are for information but most of these guys see your dc sports header they are gonna blast your ass. and as far as a plan i meant what is the car going to be......race car, dd, little of both...? Then you will be able to decide on how much power you want and then chose the parts off of that

well its gona be daily driven and some street R... so i want a fast car but dd also..maybe im aim for 200 whp allmotor.. i can be possible with the parts that i listed below...:confused:

if you are shooting for a 2oo dd then just get a b18c1 and doa complete head job as you said and change the fuel presure reg. and to and adjustable one and get some one to tune the shit out of it with good software. and yeah go ahead and with h/i/e and even a intake man. if you want

the adjustable fuel regulator..its easy to install can i do it by myself as the injectors, and the fuel rail????

i truely can not answer this.......you should know what you can or can not do....not being a dick but your the only person that could answer this. besides whoever tunes it will be adjusting it so let them do it because it sounds like you got the money to spend

Changing your fuel system is easy, as longas you have some kind of technical know how. Just relieve your fuel pressure and unbolt the old parts and bolt on the new stuff.

Changing your fuel system is easy, as longas you have some kind of technical know how. Just relieve your fuel pressure and unbolt the old parts and bolt on the new stuff.
+1

And as tip stated any of the motors will do fine all motor, and research is your best friend. You cant go off of someone elses opinion but you can use it to help find what you want.

Alot of it has to do with:
Budget
Built for? [drag, autoX etc...]

Than base your build on the criteria on which youve chosen.

yeah i know but ima get the gsr head port polish done and then im not sure cuz i have the vafc...maybe dc headers, short intake, injectors(which ones are guodds for gsr aplication),fuel rail, fuel pump( some advice) and the vacf...just for the momoent...then titanium valves and valves springs and turbo cam gears.....later on maybe edelbrok turbo kit or greddy..blow off...and that will be mah ride...

tell me what u think??
did i miss something orrr dont forget the chrome tuning...

wtf? Make up your mind. Its either one or the other.,.. You want to go all motor, but wanna buy a turbo kit? HUH:huh: IM lost.

Back