Ally's Visit to CT... what next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, but from what I have seen, a girl can tell him she wants to ride him all night long, and those two hands would rather drink blueberry ale and play pool......

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 11 2003, 12:43 PM
yeah, but from what I have seen, a girl can tell him she wants to ride him all night long, and those two hands would rather drink blueberry ale and play pool......

ouch :kick:

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 11 2003, 12:43 PM

Bill... some females enjoy a challenge. Sometimes we are put off guys that are too easy. Man sluts are not all that appealing. ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 11 2003, 06:28 PM-->
@Sep 11 2003, 12:43 PM

Bill... some females enjoy a challenge. Sometimes we are put off guys that are too easy. Man sluts are not all that appealing. ;)

there is a difference. When a chick says to your friend, "I want to ride your friend tonight, he is kinda cute" you really don't have to play hard to get.....its a sure thing at that point...... :D

Last night we all had an AWESOME time in New Haven. That Alchemy Club was excellent... especially with their 25 cent mixed drinks early in the evening. (It sucked when the drink prices went up around 11pm!) And there was some free food too in the upstairs room with the pool tables. B)

Sean is to organize an outing to NYC sometime for some hardcore clubbing action. And who wants to go to Grand Rapids with us to hang out with Ally? :)

you all couldn't hang when I go out to da clubs.......Ask Darcy...... :D

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 12 2003, 11:22 AM
you all couldn't hang when I go out to da clubs.......Ask Darcy...... :D

I would have hung out with you guys after your bbq party, but I got the distinct impression that it was a boys night out... small groups of peeps are the best. Plus afterwards we had some nice runs down I-95 and Rte. 15 in our cars! Three cars don't attract the attention that five or more would have. :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 12 2003, 10:48 AM
And who wants to go to Grand Rapids with us to hang out with Ally? :)

please visit soon!

allyvisit1_text.jpg

allyvisit4.jpg

Everyone is looking at the NE People, But I noticed the gas price in the back. That's insane !

Looks like we ALL done been owned.

-> Steve

Back