Ally's Visit to CT... what next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allyvisit1_text.jpg

[sandler voice]time to touch the hiney, time to touch they sweet hiney!!!!![/sandler voice]

and I don't mean you guys!!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 11 2003, 04:30 PM
there is a difference. When a chick says to your friend, "I want to ride your friend tonight, he is kinda cute" you really don't have to play hard to get.....its a sure thing at that point...... :D

Back to this... but what if you find this 'sure thing chick' unattractive? So would you have slept with this chick if she threw herself at you? She's one of your friends... right? So post up a pic of her sometime so we can all judge her hawtness! :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 14 2003, 02:00 PM
blonde chick? shes not all that.

pissedoffrating: 6

I thought that we were going to play nice in here? Post up your pic so that we can judge you on the same scale. Let's see your hawtness boy!!! :D

you n00bs don't get it. I'm a picky son of a bitch.

a 6 is a GOOD score from me. browse around the members lounge forum for ratings. trust me.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 14 2003, 06:14 PM-->
@Sep 11 2003, 04:30 PM
there is a difference. When a chick says to your friend, "I want to ride your friend tonight, he is kinda cute" you really don't have to play hard to get.....its a sure thing at that point...... :D

Back to this... but what if you find this 'sure thing chick' unattractive? So would you have slept with this chick if she threw herself at you? She's one of your friends... right? So post up a pic of her sometime so we can all judge her hawtness! :p

One thing you some how haen't realized about men, is that we use a phenominon known as beer googles for ugly chicks. That way, we do what we gotta do if nothing better comes along that night, and then we can use the excuse that we were too drunk to know what we were doing when the friends rag on ya......

And she wasn't at all bad, problem is, I dumped the girl I was psuedo dating because she was psycho.....and she was friends with the one Darcy was going to hook up with..........Pictures would be tough......

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 14 2003, 09:02 PM
One thing you some how haen't realized about men, is that we use a phenominon known as beer googles for ugly chicks. That way, we do what we gotta do if nothing better comes along that night, and then we can use the excuse that we were too drunk to know what we were doing when the friends rag on ya......

Well actually, us females have a pretty good idea of what goes on in your male minds. We want to have our fun too, but not be labelled as sluts afterwards... and damn you guys gossip alot. You and your war stories at Darcy's... lol!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 15 2003, 02:39 AM-->
@Sep 14 2003, 09:02 PM

Well actually, us females have a pretty good idea of what goes on in your male minds. We want to have our fun too, but not be labelled as sluts afterwards... and damn you guys gossip alot. You and your war stories at Darcy's... lol!

you haven't even come CLOSE to hearing my war stories, just a few minor battles...... :D

Hey, you girls can go out and be pigs like guys and do whatever you want to have fun, I would never call a girl that likes to have alot of sex a slut, I'd call her my wife!!!!!! :lol: j/k

Back