almost at wits end, looking at comodores

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jharvey_263

After 18 months of continual effort I now have which either way you look at it 75% of a 1990 Integra LS (i think) or the worlds largest paper weight. this is my first car and im really getting tired with the continual work I've had to do, befrore its even roadworthy, the latest problem we hope is lack of power to the fuel pump. have checked and rechecked fuses and they've all got power but no power to the wiring I'm assuming this is where the problem lies. SO I was wondering if anyone can perhaps supply a wire guide or put me onto someone who can I would go buy one but Australia isnt the most Honda friendly country I have done all work without a workshop manual as this costs $395 and doesnt include japanese translator and it isnt gold plated, so PLEASE help me I've found some cheap comodores and they keep looking better and better.

Thanks for the advise, but...

Like I mentioned in my initial post I dont have a workshop manual, so can you perhaps tell me which wire is power and earth etc, I dont feel like getting a sparky in the hip pocket wouldn't like it all that much

get a haynes manual just get it off ebay or get a chilton manual

There is a ground strap that bolts to the intake manifold or the block on the transmission side (back of the motor still) that will cause you to have no power to the fuel pump if it is not connected (this one has bitten me numerous times). Check around for a ground that would be held down by a 10mm head bolt back there.

I also missed that ground when I first swapped engines in my integra. Lots of cranking happened before I saw it.

Back