ALmost Busted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wont download.

is this the clip where the dude runs up to a cop and is like "FUCK YOU!" and the cop beats the shit outta him?

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 12 2004, 07:36 AM
is this the clip where the dude runs up to a cop and is like "FUCK YOU!" and the cop beats the shit outta him?

no, but i would like to see that one :)

Originally posted by lude68@Jan 12 2004, 10:16 AM
How do you know he didnt get a ticket? it didnt show the rest of the clip!

How could he, the people are inside of the gate. If the cop cared he would have at least turned his lights on.

No way of telling. Copped looked like he just skid to a stop before it cut off. Clip ends before we can see if he cut his light on or just sat there.

:threadworthlesswithoutrestofclip:

Haha

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 12 2004, 09:36 AM
wont download.

Rumor has it that one was staged with a cop buddy of theirs :p

holy slow server batman.

edit: after 5 minutes of waiting, that was entirely dumb and a waste of my time.

good thing i'm bored at work today :)

I wouldn't expect a ticket from doing this either. I think a lot of drifters get tickets for parking lot drifting because the cop finds soemthing else they don' t like.

When I was growing up, my dad used to go drifting with me all the time. Cops would join they were cool - Unlike now.

I, for one, am sick of fearing the fucking police. Getting harassed about victimless crimes and the such. I think we need to descend upon Washington DC< a million of us, with skateboards, Imports, and booming 1000+ watt stereos :)

It's a fair protest, and it worked for Bikers in the 70s. Now Bikers commonly have rallies and huge groupings without police harassment. It can, and will get better.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 12 2004, 02:37 PM
When I was growing up, my dad used to go drifting with me all the time. Cops would join they were cool - Unlike now.

Yeah what happened... I remember when I was younger my Dad knew a bunch of cops in our old neighborhood and we would drag race them at red lights when the streets were clear... Cops attitudes have gone way downhill.

I think the population of people DWO (driving while old) is increasing, and you know what happens when old people get grumpy... Also there weren't as many people on the road back then. Ricer idiots are also partly to blame, mixing real illegal activity with the drag racing scene, aka gangs, narcotics, guns, shootings, etc. Cops have to be on the lookout nowadays. It ain't no andy griffith show world anymore.

Hm....won't download...shouldn't be a problem on my end i'm on a LAN...oh well I guess I'll try again later.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 12 2004, 05:36 PM
:werd: :withstupid:

There used to some hella' cool cruises around when I was a kid. The cops didn't care and seldom bothered anyone that wasn't breaking a major law. Then, people started getting shot, stabbed and killed. So, they were all shut down. Cops have had to change because people have changed. If people didn't trip and act the fool, cops wouldn't trip either.

:werd: .... i think it's coz of people racing in the streets too. that's how it is in guam. now they built a drag and race track to limit people racing in the streets. :ph34r:

Originally posted by DarkHand+Jan 12 2004, 04:29 PM-->
@Jan 12 2004, 02:37 PM

Yeah what happened... I remember when I was younger my Dad knew a bunch of cops in our old neighborhood and we would drag race them at red lights when the streets were clear... Cops attitudes have gone way downhill.

uh...thats because now a days you have fucktard ricer kids who just turned 16 and now have a little plastic card in one hand and daddy's wallet in the other.

They started racing their civics with their poor driving skills and lack of knowledge on how to even control a slide, on rarely used roads in the middle of the night.

This is of course, until one night someone made a wrong turn and didn't see the fucktard flying down the street past 100 mph as they turned onto it and this fucktard ended up killing some lost tourist or young mother on her way home from work..

That's why cops attitudes have "gone down hill," street racers have turned it into a nightly occurance. Not just some every now and then drag racing off the light with a cop thing.

that last post about how people who just got their license is sooo right. I see them all the time and how bad their inexperiance has cost them. sometimes it doesn't even get blamed on them. Cops I know are usally cool about racing, just don't race 75+mph, down a fucking neighborhood road.

Darin

Back