ALmost Busted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 12 2004, 09:32 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Jan 12 2004, 11:10 AM
civicious
@Jan 12 2004, 07:36 AM
is this the clip where the dude runs up to a cop and is like "FUCK YOU!" and the cop beats the shit outta him?

no, but i would like to see that one :)

here ya go

AVI file

Real Player file

holy shit!! :eek: :eek: :eek: is that legal?

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 12 2004, 06:32 PM-->
civicious
is this the clip where the dude runs up to a cop and is like "FUCK YOU!" and the cop beats the shit outta him?

here ya go

AVI file

Real Player file

haha, nice... seems set up though

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jan 14 2004, 09:21 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 12 2004, 09:32 PM
civicious

here ya go

AVI file

Real Player file

holy shit!! :eek: :eek: :eek: is that legal?

Maybe, but it is still funny as hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure it's a setup. It's funny, but cops really can bust you for stuff like that. They can bust you for spitting on them, and what not. I think think they call it assault, even though you haven't REALLY assaulted them, but its like you are trying to start something.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jan 15 2004, 07:07 PM
I am sure it's a setup. It's funny, but cops really can bust you for stuff like that. They can bust you for spitting on them, and what not. I think think they call it assault, even though you haven't REALLY assaulted them, but its like you are trying to start something.

Actually, yes, they can arrest you for exactly what he did. Assault is defined as an attack, but you don't have to physically touch them, assault and battery is when you touch them, spit on, throw something and connect. I was arrested for throwing the finger at a cop from half a block away.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jan 15 2004, 01:07 PM

assault is ANY threatening action (even verbal)

you are confusing assault with BATTERY

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 15 2004, 01:37 PM
I was arrested for throwing the finger at a cop from half a block away.

:lmao:

LMAO!!

damn thats a good visual

Back