almost destroyed my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsrchad

i was elaving school and heading to a friends house to go 4 wheeling. so i was kinda in a hurry. the raod was kinda hilly, but it was around 1 so there was no cars on the raod and it being in the boonioes i wasnt worried. well, i was going about 85 or so and headed overa hill justa s a car pulls out of a drive way. I squeeze between the car and the driveway it just left from. Hit the ditch right after the driveway, shitting my pants, i pulled the car out of the ditch just as i missed the next houses mail box. I get to the intersection just ahead, as the car that pulle dout is still sitting there....I turn and head up the street to my friends house, and its still sitting there....like MOVE the fucking car. well, i got out, and my whole front left suspension is covered in mud, grass, rocks, and worms. theree is a tire mark that is about 100 feet long, that goes into the ditch and misses the mail box by about a foot or so..... If i would have damaged silvia, i would have killed myself...

1. you are an idiot.
2. its just a car.
3. its not even a REAL silvia.
4. what is this doing in the kill stories forum??

next time dont do 85 in the boonies, do 105, maybe you will learn your lesson.
:tardcart:

stupid kids and the boonioes...

gsrchad learn to spell you illiterate asshole... gsrchad and you were in a "Silvia" I call :bs:

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 10 2003, 12:10 PM
gsrchad and you were in a "Silvia" I call :bs:

I think Silvia is the name of his car

it's all about where you live. i was born in oklahoma and if you go under 50 in the backroads or highways connecting little towns you will get rear ended. not everyone is accustom to driving 5 mph on the freeway. but here in florida i would nvr go fast on the back roads, too many stupid people.

Originally posted by gsrchad@Nov 10 2003, 10:52 AM
i was elaving school and heading to a friends house to go 4 wheeling. so i was kinda in a hurry. the raod was kinda hilly, but it was around 1 so there was no cars on the raod and it being in the boonioes i wasnt worried. well, i was going about 85 or so and headed overa hill justa s a car pulls out of a drive way. I squeeze between the car and the driveway it just left from. Hit the ditch right after the driveway, shitting my pants, i pulled the car out of the ditch just as i missed the next houses mail box. I get to the intersection just ahead, as the car that pulle dout is still sitting there....I turn and head up the street to my friends house, and its still sitting there....like MOVE the fucking car. well, i got out, and my whole front left suspension is covered in mud, grass, rocks, and worms. theree is a tire mark that is about 100 feet long, that goes into the ditch and misses the mail box by about a foot or so..... If i would have damaged silvia, i would have killed myself...

i fucking hate you.

howsmart.jpg

Sick thats ill did you rip a drift in the mud and circle around to ask the guy what his mods were cause you just smoked him by 12 car lengths?

I reaaaaaaaaaaally dont understand what the hell your trying to say.

gsrchad:
so he nails it again, giving him a 10 or so mph lead from 40, i start off..... i end up passing him at around 110 and blow thought a redlight at 120 or so in 4th.

Gee I wonder why you almost destroyed your car. You do stupid shit like that. :tardcart: :roll:

If i would have damaged silvia, i would have killed myself...

So grow up and stop being a fucking retard. PUll your goddamn head out of your fucking ass and realize You're a fucking moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back