Almost Died The Other Night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

i was on the interstate with my 2 MONTH OLD daughter the other night, and a truck passed me around a blind corner. right after he got around me, he hit his brakes, and i wondered wtf was going on. as i went to pass him, just as i started to cross the center line, a car going the WRONG WAY on the interstate flew by! there were two people in the car, so it couldnt have been just a simple mistake. i was so pissed, and so were my pants!! just wanted to let yall know.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 30 2003, 03:00 AM
scary shit.

:werd:
glad to hear your ok

yeah, freaked me smooth the fuck out. our mirrors were less than a foot apart! i shouldve bitch slapped the fucker while he was there. i had to pull the car over and get it together. im usually a pretty determined driver, but i had to take a minute to reflect.

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@May 31 2003, 10:46 PM
i had to pull the car over and get it together. im usually a pretty determined driver, but i had to take a minute to reflect.

Nothing wrong with that, it's actually a good thing that you did. Most people would keep on driving, distracted and bothered, and something else could happen farther on down the line.

Back