ALMOST stolen :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

girlyhOndalove

WAAHHHHH!!!! My baby almost got stolen last night! They hot wired it and actually drove it! But where I park for work doesn't allow you to exit unless you have a parking ticket, so they weren't able to take it... Damnit why are Hondas such a big target!? With that being said, I need a quick release ASAP! Any other suggestions on what I should get to prevent this from happening? :( Shady ass Vegas bummmmmmss yo! My ignition is all messed up now, although nothing was taken from the inside. Has valuables, even my stereo & system were safe & sound. Someone just wanted henry? Idk. But was def soo scaryy :'(

Welcome to the joys of owning stuff thugs want.

My Civic has been safe so far, but someone attempted to steal my Camaro at Warped Tour about 5 years ago. Busted up my ignition and left me effin stranded. :angry:

wait? Someone at warped tour was old enough to drive?

lol Yea, and now that you make me think about it must have been 7 years ago. Pretty sure I was 18. Or just turning it since its usually here around July.

Vegas is notorious for stolen Hondas.. just like over here in CA.. luckily it was from ur work and they couldnt get away w/ it .. im about 4hrs west of you in Bakersfield

Seen it many times.. just didnt catch the reference..lol

I don't want an alarm... I just don't think it's enough to stop a thief =( kill switch sounds like a great idea... Where do I get one!? lol

ideally you wire one up and hide it yourself, either on your own or with the help of a trusted assistant

that way
it is not in a standard location
it is not known to anyone but you (and the person who helped you)

there are a lot of ways to set up a kill switch
you can make it a physical cut off switch
or you can make it a relay switch
or you can do a combination of both

a google search will give you a lot of ideas

though i suggest not following any one of them to the letter, as everyone else who searches will see the same how-to you did... a combination of techniques combined with your own ideas will give you the best chance for security

Logical answers.....

O'Henry candy
They really want to call it Hank because it sounds dirty.... and they do when they are alone
It's last name is Moody and they want that bad ass in them
Because Mike is just not a good name for a car

That said, i've never met a girl who named anything Henry before to the best of my knowledge. It's usally something adjective based like 'zippy' 'scoots' etc etc.

Back