Almost ten years gone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Biggie sucks. Fat rappers sound like they've got a big dick in their throats. Tupac forever will be better.

don_radeon said:
Biggie sucks. Fat rappers sound like they've got a big dick in their throats. Tupac forever will be better.

you're an idiot. that is all....

don_radeon said:
Your taste in music = shit. That is all..

His taste in music is shit because he likes something you dont?? I dont see how you could even be bright enough to use a keyboard after that comment.

don_radeon said:
I KANT TIPE SO I JUS RITE ON TEH SCREN WIF CRAON

Uhhh... tries to remember last time he chose to listen to rap... High School... I dont dislike it i just choose to listen to other musik.

skillz2k5 said:
His taste in music is shit because he likes something you dont?? I dont see how you could even be bright enough to use a keyboard after that comment.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm an idiot because I don't like the way Biggie raps? his quote:
"you're an idiot. that is all...."

Yeah, learn to read next time.

You haven't even been a member for a month and you're running your mouth... that's why people talk shit. Yeah, don't be a douche next time.

I said he's an idiot because he said, "Fat rappers sound like they have a dick in their throats". it was just an idiotic comment.

skillz2k5 said:
You haven't even been a member for a month and you're running your mouth... that's why people talk shit. Yeah, don't be a douche next time.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you had to be an elite poster to state an opinion. If you have a stupid reason to talk shit, then don't. Yeah, YOU don't be a douche next time.

get_nick said:
I said he's an idiot because he said, "Fat rappers sound like they have a dick in their throats". it was just an idiotic comment.

I'm sorry, it's only a factual and true statement. Can you think of a better way to describe the mumbling and strained sound when biggie raps? With a disgusting lisp and zero enouciation? Yeah, I figured a lamens comment would best describe that. Sorry if I have to use more technical terms next time. :mellow:

don_radeon said:
Fat rappers sound like they've got a big dick in their throats.
For some odd reason, your mom and sister sound the same way...did it ever cross your mind that your mom could have possibly just gotten done blowing your dad before she kissed you goodnight?

Back to the topic... How could you even say Tupac was better? because he had better beats? well yeah, he was with Dre. as far as being a better lyricist goes, Biggie was better hands down. Tupac also came out before Biggie did so obviously he would have more hit songs.

B16RacerN2NR said:
For some odd reason, your mom and sister sound the same way...did it ever cross your mind that your mom could have possibly just gotten done blowing your dad before she kissed you goodnight?

Back to the topic... How could you even say Tupac was better? because he had better beats? well yeah, he was with Dre. as far as being a better lyricist goes, Biggie was better hands down. Tupac also came out before Biggie did so obviously he would have more hit songs.

Tupac didn't sit on Puffy's dick like Biggie did, however. Relying on remixes and mtv to gain fame. Tupac was always hood and always repped, Biggie was commercial and rapped about nonsense all the time. Biggie is a joke compared to Tupac. I take it you're a Jay-Z fan as well, no?

don_radeon said:
I'm sorry, it's only a factual and true statement. Can you think of a better way to describe the mumbling and strained sound when biggie raps? With a disgusting lisp and zero enouciation? Yeah, I figured a lamens comment would best describe that. Sorry if I have to use more technical terms next time. :mellow:

What is that word? don't try to sound smart. it didn't work.
enouciation - Definitions from Dictionary.com

don_radeon said:
Tupac didn't sit on Puffy's dick like Biggie did, however. Relying on remixes and mtv to gain fame. Tupac was always hood and always repped, Biggie was commercial and rapped about nonsense all the time. Biggie is a joke compared to Tupac. I take it you're a Jay-Z fan as well, no?

Puff and BIG were together because they were friends and Puff produced everything. Tupac was far from hood. I'm about as hood as Pac. Anyways, i'm done, I feel retarded for arguing about this.

B16RacerN2NR said:

LOL and +1... I agree pac had better beats and it was because of dre. Biggie was a better lyricist, he had more than just a "ghetto dictionary" in all of his songs.

don_radeon said:
yeah it's real hood to claim the west when your actually from NY. Fuck, he stayed on the east coast till he was 15. You'd think he'd know where his roots lay. Biggie rapped about non sense? go listen to What's Beef and ten crack Commandments, they are just a a few songs of what he rapped about. Seems to me that all you listened to was the commercial shit.

and nah, i'm not a Jay-Z fan. he had a couple songs that I liked but overall I don't care for him too much. I listen to shit that attracts me, I don't care who the person is. Hell, Lil Jon has some songs that I like and he fuckin' sucks.

Last edited:
I love biggie, im a fan of OLD Jay-Z, and dont think jay-z sucks because he isnt as good as he says he is, but definately better than most. Biggie was more hood than tupac, hands down... if you argue, you're obvioulsy not paying attention.
YouTube - 2Pac - Tabitha Soren Interview - MTV around minute one, "I was the total opposite of what I am right now...." Plus Tupac was in 3 movies, check out how many biggie was in...

and you are obviously one of those "Mine is better than yours." kind of guy. Sorry we dont share the same taste in music, doesnt make anyones better than the other. Whatever you listen to, good for you. I dont like techno, house, or trance but you dont see me in the threads talking shit upon shit. (i know ive done it hehh but it was all in good fun)

enunciation - Definitions from Dictionary.com
It was just a typo, calm down. (not that I'm defending raedon or anything)

Anyway, everyone has different taste in music, and that is OK. pull your panties out of your ass.

Biggie rocks
Tupac rocks
Jay-z.. well, alot of his shit rocks.

And this is america, where I am free to love all three, and you are free to hate all three. there is no debate here, no facts, its just opinions being pushed around.

So, go find a political thread and mentally kick the crap out of eachother there!

Weeeee!

phyregod said:
enunciation - Definitions from Dictionary.com
It was just a typo, calm down. (not that I'm defending raedon or anything)

Anyway, everyone has different taste in music, and that is OK. pull your panties out of your ass.

Biggie rocks
Tupac rocks
Jay-z.. well, alot of his shit rocks.

And this is america, where I am free to love all three, and you are free to hate all three. there is no debate here, no facts, its just opinions being pushed around.

So, go find a political thread and mentally kick the crap out of eachother there!

Weeeee!

thanks for being a peacekeeper...i still don't believe enunciation and enouciation are considered a typo. i think he was just trying to sound smart and didn't work it out first. but i'm out. i'll go hug my congressman now. :lol:

Back