Almost There.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
:lol:

I talked to geoff tonight, asked him when i owe him the balance (gave him 1500 deposit/make my system)

FFgeoff (3:25 AM 6/3/2003): yeah when its all boxed up basically. i have the manifold, downpipe, oil lines, ic, and wg finished

he's working with precision to get me my turbo :) and then, I'M READY :)

BOOOOOOSTTT YA!!!!! :lol:

Fear me :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

84mm gsr bottom end, b16 top, gsr/quaiffe tranny, precision sc61 with the t04s housing, and its goin gin the sol cuz i can't get rid of the fucking thing :)

hallelujah! :worthy: i think your sol might just have a will of its own :unsure: (its like the stephen king movie "christine"...you just cant get rid of her)

lol

Gosh I'm sorry. :lol:

The funny thing is, Brian has spent $20K on his engine, but his sol is still slower than my gf's Civic. :D That 2.0l B18C makes you one hell of a bench racer. :)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 3 2003, 05:32 PM
Gosh I'm sorry. :lol:

The funny thing is, Brian has spent $20K on his engine, but his sol is still slower than my gf's Civic. :D That 2.0l B18C makes you one hell of a bench racer. :)

how am I a bench racer?

I never talk shit to anyone but chet (cuz he starts with me :lol:) about being fast or anything... fuck that. im an 18 sec car right now, and damn pissed off about it :)

Bill, sounds good. but the first test drive is going to be 25 mph, and 0 psi of boost, cuz i don't know WTF my base map for the hondata is looking like until its on the car... don't want to risk anythign till its tuned. THEN, its helmets on, wills declared and notrized, and one last masterbation round before we go 3 balls out :)

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 3 2003, 02:56 PM
im an 18 sec car right now, and damn pissed off about it :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That was sig worthy.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 3 2003, 05:56 PM
THEN, its helmets on, wills declared and notrized, and one last masterbation round before we go 3 balls out :)

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

hahaha!!!

lmao

Back