Almost There.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:p

My 2.0L B18C is larger than B's 2.0L B18C. :lol:

B- if you really haven't been able to sell that car, Katie's sister still needs one. Let me know.

i think im just going to do up the sol man... i can't get what i want for it... so im kinda stuck with it. thanks though

Alrighty man- it's the best choice for you anyway. There's no reason to sell it and lose cash just so you can move to a hatchback with less creature comforts anyway.

;)

That's what I have been telling him for weeks, but what do I know as a previous 5th gen owner? :rolleyes:

creature comforts = luxory car
stripped = race car

what am i building again? oh yeah

you didnt own a 5th gen worth owning though
you had a PURPLE, 4 door, SLUSHBOX (automatic), D15B7

it doesnt get much worse

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 5 2003, 03:59 AM
2000 cc's of boosted autox, yeah baby!

i'm not even a fan of autoX, and for the record, im a 1.9 :)

Actually it's 1.9483532475395182649513578264025864j00l0s3r

Driving in a strait line is pointless, road course is far superior. Only reason to go 1320 is to find out what it runs in the 1/4 mile...who says 500 whp can't be a daily driver? Prove them wrong. :D

road course is not autoX.

and IMO, a boosted car rocks.

hello and welcome to F1 racing, where the motors are 90Ci, and make 1300 horse from turbos :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 5 2003, 03:00 AM
you didnt own a 5th gen worth owning though
you had a PURPLE, 4 door, SLUSHBOX (automatic), D15B7

it doesnt get much worse

Still has the same interior--cardboard seats, tachless cluster, no clock, lack of center console, power nothing--you know how fun it was to drive a 4 door in Florida with no power windows?

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 5 2003, 10:11 PM
Nah, I can still be wrong. :)

hhahaha... man, that is fucking great. here is a classic:

"i will be back in 10"

never goes idle

3 hrs later, never come back

Chet is good people, he sells B16 shit dirt cheap...I'll just wait till he realizes a B20 block > ITR block and I'll buy the B18C5 for like 500 bucks. :D

a base model 5th gen is not comfy car at all . . . i bought a clock for my CX . . two windows down in the nice weather is not that exciting. . no intermitten wipers get real fuckin anoying. . the over exagerated lumbar support of the stock seats is painful . . no rear wiper causes very poor visability . . no power steering gets a little scary when puttin 150hp to the ground . . but no side moldings kicks ass :D

Back