almost threw up waiting in line at McDonalds...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
so i get this urge for a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds and decided to go get one. i pull in the parking lot, go inside and go stand in line at a cash register that a girl (teenager) was standing behind. as im looking at the menu to see how much they were, another female co-worker (teenager as well) walks over to the girl at the register and starts talking to her. they talk for a few moments and the girl at the register doesnt seem interested in taking my but rather wants to talk to her co-worker. im getting rather annoyed that she doesnt want to take my order but i kinda let it slide. well the convo they had was what put me over the edge. the girl that walked over (and she wasnt whispering at all) was saying she has "that" itch. the girl at the register looked at her and asked an itch for what. they carry on a minute or so about why the one girl had an "itch" for. next thing i hear is, the girl at the register says to put some vagisil on it. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!! i dont need to hear that especially while waiting in line to order FOOD! i said to them thats fucking nasty as hell and walked right out while trying not to vomit all over the place. yeah i pretty much lost my appetite after that.

that's almost as good as the place I went to in Florida for lunch. I found this place that every bartender raves about, all you can eat sushi and stuff... so I went. I went to the little bar they had, ordered a beer, and it was warm, no big deal, and then I went to the mongolian BBQ, where they fry everything you put on a plate to eat. Well, while cooking my dinner, the bitch decides to clean the floor with a garden hose. A hose that has been walked on, and used in the place for who knows how many years, and the place just looked nasty....then she finishes using the hose and comes back and finish's stir frying my dinner...not taking the gloves off, or washing her hands, but then grabs a plate and puts my food on it......

I left the place... only paid for the warm beer.....and try to forget about it to this day, then you had to post about this, and it brought back that memory.....screw you...now I want to go upchuck some more.

McDonalds has SO many reasons to vomit.

Today was a bad day. They had that chicken sandwich thing, where you got a free one for ordering a soda. I didn't have one, because I've learned my fucking lesson about multi billion dollar corporations offering free anything, but everyone I know did. It was nasty.

This morning my mother got me a "sausage mcmuffin" or whatever the fuck phrase they come up with so as not to advertise that it's neither egg, bread, nor meat - And I couldn't eat it. It didn't even resemble the food that it was shaped as.

(Note: I just had a chuckle.. I used my cell phone as a mouse and got all worried for a second because my mouse wasn't moving on the screen)

Today was a bad day. They had that chicken sandwich thing, where you got a free one for ordering a soda. I didn't have one, because I've learned my fucking lesson about multi billion dollar corporations offering free anything, but everyone I know did. It was nasty.

This morning my mother got me a "sausage mcmuffin" or whatever the fuck phrase they come up with so as not to advertise that it's neither egg, bread, nor meat - And I couldn't eat it. It didn't even resemble the food that it was shaped as.

(Note: I just had a chuckle.. I used my cell phone as a mouse and got all worried for a second because my mouse wasn't moving on the screen)

Quality control at its best, Cel.

After reading this last night I was playing COD4 and one of the guys I play with was talking about having to learn about vaginal discharges and the various colors and what those colors mean.

LOL

so i get this urge for a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds and decided to go get one. i pull in the parking lot, go inside and go stand in line at a cash register that a girl (teenager) was standing behind. as im looking at the menu to see how much they were, another female co-worker (teenager as well) walks over to the girl at the register and starts talking to her. they talk for a few moments and the girl at the register doesnt seem interested in taking my but rather wants to talk to her co-worker. im getting rather annoyed that she doesnt want to take my order but i kinda let it slide. well the convo they had was what put me over the edge. the girl that walked over (and she wasnt whispering at all) was saying she has "that" itch. the girl at the register looked at her and asked an itch for what. they carry on a minute or so about why the one girl had an "itch" for. next thing i hear is, the girl at the register says to put some vagisil on it. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!! i dont need to hear that especially while waiting in line to order FOOD! i said to them thats fucking nasty as hell and walked right out while trying not to vomit all over the place. yeah i pretty much lost my appetite after that.
shoulda said in a loud voice so everyone could hear "not vagisil, she mean valtrex" then walked out.

Yesterday proved to me that McDonalds found another cave full of chicken matter and had to get rid of it.

I don't think I have eaten at a McDonald's since 1998. *cringes*

LMMFAO@ using your cell phone as a mouse. Man, I have done that God knows how many times, where I have moved my Blackberry around, wondering why the hell my mouse wasn't working. haha You are not alone, Steve. :D

:eek:

LMAO!!!
thats fucking funny as hell...
thats why i dont eat there AT ALL.
that place is nasty.

Back