Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So what weekend in June works for all you people? That's right.... YOU PEOPLE. :)

actually, i'll be going to Maine on June 11th and returning somewhere around the 18th- Perhaps if the meet occured in that time period I could make a stop in :)

Any other bidders?

I'd also like E, B, Bill, liquid00meth, and Seany-izzle to chime in and talk about my meet in August to drum up more interest. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 21 2004, 12:49 PM
had a blast, will go again :) i'm cool with just about any time

:werd: :withstupid:

it was a great weekend
looking forward to another one :)

let me know when its going on and ill be there

Hell, maybe I'll throw a few meets... OK, the first meet will be June 12th- 14th or something like that. Whatever weekend falls in those dates. Same arrangements as last time- crash at my place, parents make grub, pitch in $10 for the BBQ, BYOB (BYOT, Eric), gokarts, Rt. 17, basically same route as last time, but less driving from 17 to the gokarts. Also, would y'all be willing to pay 10- 20 per person to have Peter's band Devils Night Out play? www.devilsnightout.com

June 10th is N10.

June 23rd, and that weekend is a no go. Then autocrosses, track days... You've got slim pickin's in June.

-> Steve

Christ, well, screw June, then. There's autocrosses every weekend for the whole season in lower New England, so I don't want to hear that "bla bla bla" autox is the weekend I chose. MDM and N10 are good enough reasons for me not to throw it that weekend. That, and I'm considering going to N10 this year.

Unless you're hardcore autox boy, you'd have more fun at my meets than you would at an autox. Ask any of the guys that were at my August meet.

How about May 29th and 30th?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 21 2004, 02:54 PM
Unless you're hardcore autox boy, you'd have more fun at my meets than you would at an autox. Ask any of the guys that were at my August meet.

:werd:

Rt. 17 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any autoX parking lot bullshit

ok, clue me in guys, wtf is rt. 17? haha, but either way, i'll be there- actually those days in May look pretty good loco, for me at least-

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 21 2004, 02:26 PM
ok, clue me in guys, wtf is rt. 17? haha, but either way, i'll be there- actually those days in May look pretty good loco, for me at least-

Rt. 17 = While you're :driver: up it, you're like :eek: and when you're done, you're like :wub: :worthy: :thumbsup: and then later that night, you're like :ji:

:)

Here's a composite map I made a few years ago:

17FULL.gif

And some crap ass vids of me in my Civic pre- boost:
http://thenew.gamesbbs.com/~vassago/pictures/golf

Oh, and between the Addison/ Chittenden and Chittenden/ Washington county lines, there's about a 1500' elevation change... ;)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 21 2004, 02:54 PM
How about May 29th and 30th?

isn't that memorial day weekend? if so, im out. lol

how about 2nd week in july 7/10 -ish???

but yes, id miss autox for a weekend at Ji's without thinking twice about it.

took us about 4-4:30 hrs doing 90 most the way from mid ct

im in. i shoudlnt be working weekends. my car will be fixed by then (two-three weeks from now). any weekend works for me. i think im gonna take it east on 17 tho.... :fear: jis house was alot of fun, even tho i couldnt stay for the bbq, i hope to this time!!!!

Back