Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just got off the phone with these crazy fuckers...

E trashed the sol into a guardrail
ji was just, well, trashed.
martnie brought up the peanut butter...
and then, mary had a little lamb was played via phone number pressing ( # 8 *) lol

B was sorely missed.... the weather is fabulous again today. I got up early and have already done one solo run on Rt. 17. Dammit, that road is so addictive. Now it's breakfast time!

<-------- Wants to spend every summer in Bristol, VT at the base of that mountain road.

<~~~ posting from Ji's parents hizzy

we are all having a great time too bad some of you couldnt make it.... :(

the mirage is dumping oil out the rear main seal, but thats no biggie there is enough oil to go around B)

the brakes are giving me trouble, but after breakfast ill take care of that... that road is sick!

there will be plenty of pics and vids when i get back (as usual) and ive got mass amounts of ownage and stupidity on camera (as usual).

<----Sandblasting, sanding, polishing, grinding, painting, oiling, and a shit load of other stuff...to get an engine together.

Remember kids...if you are rebuilding an engine...keep all tools, and parts in an organized manner.....

AE86 Engine rebuild.....

great time and thanks again Ji cant wait till the next one. ill be ready for the hill.

well, i made it home. i waited 10 minutes and checked the oil - it was ~ the I in MIN. i already had a nice puddle on the ground. looked it over, looks like its leaking up top too around the headgasket. :(

shit happens i guess. sucks for E. you just had to be there.

from left to right -

(in the back) Turbomirage(chris) and gf sabrina / cory / Seannyizzle (Sean) / E Sol Si (E)
(in front ) liquid00meth(the dude y0) / 94RedSiGal(martine) / Loco Honkey (Ji) / Nelly

The%20Meet%20Crew.JPG

56 ghey rollover and die.
All the Pics and Vids

Awesome meet Ji!! Thanks to you and your parents for a great weekend. Love your mom's cooking and her new Harley! Chris and Brie are now the Official HondaSwap Camera Crew. Can't wait until the July VT gathering! :)

BTW... I have the Dude's spare tire and blanket with me...

just chris. i told brie if shes gonna rush me around that she isnt going to anymore car meets / races unless she drives there herself. fuck. i wanted to stay for a few more hours. <_<

so, i hear "the dude" clowned on me...

saying something about swappign my pussy for a set of balls...

think a 3-day vacation is in order? :lol:

probably not. you shoulda been there. we all laughed and were making fun of each other. i got some of it on camera.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 31 2004, 10:33 PM
so, i hear "the dude" clowned on me...:

"the dude" almost rear-ended me on the way back to Ji's house. :eek: As for banning... you should give yourself a 3-day vacation for missing this meet. ;)

So what about July's meet B?

lol. i can't ban myself. last time i did that, i banned the whole board :)

july, i don't see why i won't be there.. unless work puts me on call again :(

Well, I'd like to thank everyone that came. Goddamn, those were some good ribs, huh? ;) I've got some left overs and I'll be eatin' good for a few days. I had a ton of fun with y'all, despite having the day turn out a bit different than planned.

:) Thanks again!

no problem. you were a great host, and your parents are awesome. great food, i havent eaten that well in a long time.

great remote location, sweet roads, sweet mountain. lucky bastard. :(

Back