Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chris... since Middlebury is such a college town, we should be able to find a cheap summer apartment to sublet. Want to share one? lol. :)

i should be ready for the july meet, your metro is going down Ji. remember our bet? your gonna own me a dollar, lol. looks like fun and good times. hope to meet everyone in july :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jun 1 2004, 12:22 PM
i should be ready for the july meet, your metro is going down Ji. remember our bet? your gonna own me a dollar, lol. looks like fun and good times. hope to meet everyone in july :)

The way things are going, the Metro most likely won't be running by then... However, if you'd like to compare cocks on the highway, I'll let you have a head start and pick any gear you want at 70 MPH. I'll just stay in 5th. :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jun 1 2004, 01:22 PM

Hey... seeing as you're from Baltimore, will you bring me up some crabcakes from Moes?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 1 2004, 01:36 PM
The way things are going, the Metro most likely won't be running by then... However, if you'd like to compare cocks on the highway, I'll let you have a head start and pick any gear you want at 70 MPH. I'll just stay in 5th. :)

lol

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jun 1 2004, 01:46 PM
i dont know where moes is, lol. paypal me the money :)

Moes is on the edge of Little Italy in Baltimore. Hey you should try to get Jeffie7 and SasSi to caravan up with you in July... I know that guys would really love to have SasSi make it to VT. :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 1 2004, 02:10 PM
I know that guys would really love to have SasSi make it to VT. :)

:thumbsdown:

I just want to thank Ji and his parents for havin us out there and the great hospitality that just out does itself everytime. Thanks Ji.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 1 2004, 03:56 PM
Is that a vote for SasSi going to the next meet? Or you wanting people to vote for you to be there.... :)

its an old ongoing joke. you must have misssed it, lol.

werd... sorry for the delay, but definitley thanks to Ji and his parents for a great time.

And B, yes I did get you pretty good :p

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jun 2 2004, 05:13 PM
werd... sorry for the delay, but definitley thanks to Ji and his parents for a great time.

And B, yes I did get you pretty good :p

Too bad that you had to leave the party a day early.... you missed out on the gift bags of the extra ribs. I'm still bummed that I didn't get any of the brownies. Sean ate two... <_<

Back