Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if it took you guys 4-4:30 than i figure about 6-6:30- not too bad, since we're crashing up there, i wouldn't want to make the drive in one day though

yeah, its a dual night event :)

if more of us go this year though, its def bring -a- tent deal. the 4 of us barely fit on that floor. lol

The band playing is up in the air, but I have a HUGE surprise for those showing up. I'm going to leave it a surprise, but rest assured, if you come for nothing else, THIS will be worth the drive.

Here's a hint: You'll want to come if you like very expensive Italian cars... ;)

The 29th and 30th of May is looking like the date...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 23 2004, 10:43 AM
Here's a hint: You'll want to come if you like very expensive Italian cars... ;)

And who doesn't like very expensive Italian cars?!?! It would be well worth the drive if we could drive this surprise of yours.... ;)

:lol: :lol:

yeah really. I live near Greenwich. Italian sports cars aren't even double-parked anymore. Now we get to take this car to Loudon, and we have a meet.

-> steve

Well, OK, I suppose I might as well talk about it...

There's a guy about 20 minutes from me that is basically THE guy to go to in New England if you want your stupid expensive car stored for the winter or worked on. He's got a barn at his house that houses between 15 and 25 million worth of cars in the winter. He also works on them and fabricates ALL the parts for them. Everything from early 1900's Fiat racing cars to Ferrari Enzos to early Lambos and Ferraris from the '60s to weird shit that I've never heard of. It reminds me of Jay Leno's collection. He's a friend of the family and I asked him if he'd be willing to give us a tour ('long as we kept our hands in our pockets) and talk a little bit about fabrication processes and let us take pictures, and he said pending any emergencies that come up, yes.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 23 2004, 11:11 AM
Well, OK, I suppose I might as well talk about it...

There's a guy about 20 minutes from me that is basically THE guy to go to in New England if you want your stupid expensive car stored for the winter or worked on. He's got a barn at his house that houses between 15 and 25 million worth of cars in the winter. He also works on them and fabricates ALL the parts for them. Everything from early 1900's Fiat racing cars to Ferrari Enzos to early Lambos and Ferraris from the '60s to weird shit that I've never heard of. It reminds me of Jay Leno's collection. He's a friend of the family and I asked him if he'd be willing to give us a tour ('long as we kept our hands in our pockets) and talk a little bit about fabrication processes and let us take pictures, and he said pending any emergencies that come up, yes.

I have a guy like that here in CT, except not with Itailian car, but the old Brittish cars....and I work with him.

MGB's, Autin Healey's, Jags, Lotus's...etc......and in the sumer Time he drives his own Austin to work for a daily driver....

I'll have to see what the schedual looks like here, and the income status...but more than likely...me and the wife are in.....the question is which car to take :ph34r:

Well, bring the Z, but have wifey push it. If you start now, you'll get here in time.

Airhockey: "Push faster, sweetie... I need to hit VTEC."

Jeep....Starting to have trany problems....
AE86...To loud for long trips...and still not tuned.
CRX...still waiting for engine swap.......
Z....Needs a clutch, and the new trany installed, carb work, and tire's/suspention.
mystery car.... :ph34r:

Back