Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm down, and my suspension should be revamped by then so there are no spin-tastic incidents this round! lol. Plus I'm ready for some of your mom's delicious home cooking. :p

Any weekend works for me.

May 30 is cutting it close for me, Since I get out of school like the 20th, start work June 1st, that leaves me little time to get the car tuned up. But no biggie.

1.) the tour with the ferrari guy sounds badass
2.) I think it'd be cool w/out the band. (just my opinion)
3.) Rt 17 is badass, especially if your spring rates are too low and you have no sway bar, which in turn allows you to lock your rear tire into the wheel well. Basically a "super suprise" ebrake which activates itself randomly. (around one of the many hairpin turns)

Last year was a blast, and this year sounds like it will be even better. The more people that show up the better it is! So you should all put things aside and come up for a wicked pissa weekend.

my car should be fixed by then...its not gonna get into the shop till the first week in may. it better be done by then...and hopefully ill have new shocks too....hopefully.

i bet wildbill will make an appearance :) i'l shoot him a link to the thread :)

YES! i miss route 17 . .. i'm still talkin about it haha

june is bad for me and may 29th is my B-day . . . beginning of june or anytime in july is good.

Well, I'm kinda committed to the last weekend in May... Bill, you're welcome up here any time. There will be other meets- I'll probably throw another one in July and then in September or so. :)

thats cool
ill come up for my birfday :D
seeing you in the rearview will be a great present :lmao:

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Apr 24 2004, 05:00 PM
thats cool
ill come up for my birfday :D
seeing you in the rearview will be a great present :lmao:

Three words Bill... Mine's paid for. :)

How about you and I hit up a twisty dirt road or maybe a rally cross some time and see who's got a bigger pair, eh? ;)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 23 2004, 02:31 PM
Jeep....Starting to have trany problems....
AE86...To loud for long trips...and still not tuned.
CRX...still waiting for engine swap.......
Z....Needs a clutch, and the new trany installed, carb work, and tire's/suspention.
mystery car.... :ph34r:

Jeep....Starting to have trany problems....Dying :(
AE86...Dead :angry:
CRX...Dead :(
Z....Dead :(
mystery car.... unknown for now :sleep:

damn dude. you suck at cars :(

Ji- I'll go rallying with you in the 240. lol bill or E or someone, save me a seat in case i total the 240 and eave it in the ditch. lol. bring a couple tools to take off my suspension and radio.

B- I've offered the use of my GS-R sedan to Clayton for the weekend. You'd be sharing the back seat with Ga-chan though... :p

lol thanks :) ga-chan loves me. she's always trying to give me head :D now, if only she liked penut butter.

lol j/k

Yeah. I'd like to remind everyone that the last weekend in May is Hawaiian Shirt and Jeans Weekend, so if you want to wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans, you can...

Back