Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just to let you all know, my grandpa is dying of liver cancer, and he won't have much longer, so there's a possibility that the meet will be canceled. I sincerely hope it won't, but I wanted to let you all know ahead of time, in case I need to take some time off from life.

*UPDATE*

I think he's fucking with us...

They find him passed out in the kitchen. He hasn't eaten anything since Sunday afternoon, and sleeps all the time... now he's back in the hospital, and "feels fine" and hopes that "those bastards don't overcook" his steak dinner. lol... Go gramps!

Yeah, anyway... I don't want to turn this thread into one about my grandpa. I just want you all to know that there's a slight chance that the meet will be cancelled at the last minute.

lol- your grampa owns.

"fuck, im hungry... let me pass out here for a while, then folks will take me to go get some clothes, food, and watch tv while hot nurses check on me"

lol

Mmmmmmmmm... driving Rte. 17, eating BBQ ribs and gift bags of homemade cookies. What a excellent combination! I think it's a be there or be square kind of weekend. And Monday the 31st to recover. B)

If she comes, she can have the illustrious honor of riding in the AllTrac.

ill be there

when exactly is this going on??? i gotta take that friday off from work :)

Show up Friday the 28th afternoon/ evening.

Clayton, does :unsure: constitute a yes?

Unsure....If everyone can be buddies again...I will.

If the stupid ass drama continues...then I might decline...

Word's are typed...
Word's have meaning's...
Some word's hurt some people...
Some people need to grow up..and drop some of their word's...
if apologies are taken care of...
and we all become good buddies again....
Then I will come...and some of my freinds that got hurt from other peoples words will go too...

No more Drama...and lets have a good time! :)

It would be stupid if I build up an actual Honda for this HondaSwap Meet...and I don't go... :roll:

Then again..if plans go right...I'll have some backup car's...and if the person is responceable enough, and they have no car to take...I might rent one or two out.... :ph34r:

Dont count me in yet, i need to find a job fast so i dont know what the scheduling will be like yet. but when i go for interview ill let them know i need that weekend off. :)

Hey man, I'm not taking back what I said. I don't give a shit how pissed you are at a woman; there are some things you just don't say, especially in letters big enough to be seen at work by female coworkers. If Steve can get along with Martine for a weekend, then he can come. Martine IS coming. If he can't, I don't want him here. If there's shit, I swear to God as I'm sitting here, I'll knock both their fucking heads together.

I'm very easy to get along with in person and for the most part, I'll let shit slide, but this is something I have absolutly NO tolerance for.

Back