Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm pushing hard for my car to get finished before then, count me in either way.

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 5 2004, 04:22 PM
Unsure....If everyone can be buddies again...I will.

If the stupid ass drama continues...then I might decline...

Listen Clayton, this drama has nothing at all to do with you, except your poor writing skills and that you don't seem to take me seriously on this Steve issue. My only request for these many months, was that when I visit you for work, Steve is no where around me. I know that I've asked you many times to honor that, both verbally and online. I have never asked you to chose between us either. As I live 160 miles away from you all, what's the big frigging deal anyway?

Steve and I will never ever be friends. He just irritates me. I can't stand to listen to his opinions on cars, driving and relationships. And it also doesn't help that he chain smokes. So that's the extent of the drama. Don't make it into anything more. I can deal with him at the VT meet. We will just treat each other as invisible. Try to be the peacemaker between the two of us and I will be very pissed at you too. Sometimes, people just don't mix. It's a personality thing. PLEASE accept that.... everyone.

Back on topic: I am really looking forward to that wonderful Rte. 17... mmmm yummy twisties. Ji are there any good live music clubs near you in Waterbury? What's doing around there on the weekend nights? :)

I don't get up to Waterbury much becuase there's nothing there other than a pennitentiary. As for weekend night funstuffs... Not a whole lot. Yeah, there's bars and live music in Burlington, which is 45 minutes north of me. It's not really worth the drive, and I'm not much of a club/ bar person anyway.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 6 2004, 11:18 AM
You're bringing the Azenis for Rt. 17? :)

Yes. I'm very serious about your beloved Rte. 17, thanks for sharing it with all of us. :) I'm just not driving up in the Azenis. I'm also trying to gather up some brake upgrade money together also. So Brembo blanks and what kind of pads? And the best price is through NOPI?

<------ Girl who owns a Matco torque wrench. Impressed yet? ;)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 6 2004, 11:31 AM
My free SnapOn > Matco. :p I'd be impressed if you had it calibrated yearly. ;)

Porterfield R4S pads. Allll the way.

Did you get a deal on Snap-On tools from going to your automotive tech school? I've only owned the Matco since last November.... so it shouldn't need recalibration yet. I do have one Snap-On socket wrench, does that help my cause? Haha. :p

I'm more of a MAC and Craftsman kinda guy... I was at the tech school, and the SnapOn guy came in to take orders. I already had tools from my aviation schooling, but I needed a torque wrench. I asked him to tennatively put me down for one, but hold off 'till I let him know if I could afford it. I couldn't, and forgot to call him back. Then, two weeks later when everyone got their stuff, there was a box for me with a torque wrench and an invoice in there... but no price on the invoice. :) Sooooooo... I got a free $100 torque wrench.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 6 2004, 12:00 PM
:) Sooooooo... I got a free $100 torque wrench.

Yeah... damn nice torque wrench Ji, thanks for letting me touch it this weekend. ;)

Less than three weeks to go.... woohoo!

well, looks like i'm not going. someone wants to blow out my knee caps i guess.

I concur, and thats why i didn't post it.

but if im going to be threatened by someone, im just not going to show up. call me a pussy, whatever... its just not wirth my fucking time or effort

personally, i think you should go anyways.

why? because we all want you to.

i doubt anything is going to happen to anybody.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 13 2004, 05:45 PM
well, looks like i'm not going. someone wants to blow out my knee caps i guess.

Are you serious B? I don't get where that would come from... maybe that threat was really meant for me. :unsure:

B - I hope that you change your mind about this, the meet won't be the same without you... I don't think that anything will go down, but if it did, we'd all stand by you. Besides, that person has a baby daughter to think about now. Prison time would be something that he would want to avoid...

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 15 2004, 06:44 AM
B - I hope that you change your mind about this, the meet won't be the same without you... I don't think that anything will go down, but if it did, we'd all stand by you. Besides, that person has a baby daughter to think about now. Prison time would be something that he would want to avoid...

jesus fucking christ martine you cant keep your nose out of anything can you

Brian and i talked and things are fine
HE SHOULD go to the meet!!!

i told him to, he has OTHER things that may keep him from going
that have nothing to do w me.

And the situation is RESOLVED
a few kind words and done
i will gladly hang w him any time

Jon, it's posts like that that keep the fire burning. I'm close to saying fuck it with this meet because of what someone said to Brian and the drama that's ensued. I'm close to saying fuck it to every motherfucker out there with a Honda, because of all the boards I'm on, you stupid shit tards with your bullshit Hondas are the ONLY ones that act like a bunch of fucking babies.

So please... just everyone- Jon, Martine, Brian, Clayton, Steve, and myself... shut the fuck up already.

Back