Alpine CDA-9855

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't have time to read all this but I work at an audio shop and I can get you almost anything cheaper then anything online or best buy etc. I had an alpine I liked it but my shop can't get those for a very good price. I got a kenwood 628 now and I love it...graphics motorized face remote. I can get you almost anything just tell me what you want and ill get a price shipped..give me your address to so I know how much shipping is.

i was deciding between the 55 and the 53, i bought the 53 cuz i couldnt justify spending another 100 bucks to just get a different screen. save yourself the money, the screen isnt worth it, its just for show.

yo whats up i am a mobile installer at bby and the 9855 is a stupid deck because it is hard to use, not user friendly, and it is a pain in the ars, i recommend the 9835 same thing but no touch, the touch sucks

i'd put 5.1 dss in my car anyday, anytime

Quoted post[/post]]
yo whats up i am a mobile installer at bby and the 9855 is a stupid deck because it is hard to use, not user friendly, and it is a pain in the ars, i recommend the 9835 same thing but no touch, the touch sucks

i'd put 5.1 dss in my car anyday, anytime

It is a wiring NIGHTMARE. I've had to rewire it twice already, one for noise suppression and the other due to the odd location of my front/rear amp.

It's a shitload of work.

Back